and if you know it's available on netflix or youtube it would help. thanks.
CreateTVT CreateTVT 26-30 4 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Movies & TV

The Messenger

Best Answer

Ironclad - On Netflix. Great movie. Troy. Kingdom of Heaven. Immortals.

Best Answer

I think I tried to watch Ironclad but couldn't get into it. Ima try the others though, thanks

Best Answer

Aw man, it had some great castle defending scenes :P

Best Answer

Salhadeen is so cool.

Best Answer

Yeah, I found the completely unrealistic portrayal of him and the Muslims as friendly and such a fun twist on real history.

Best Answer

I typed in Troy and found something called National Lampoons The Legend of Awsomest Maximus, it's pretty funny. I think I was sleepy when I had tried to watch Ironclad so I'll probably go back and watch it again sometime.

Best Answer

I am not sure if they still have Troy on Streaming for Netflix. Pretty sure they have Kingdom of Heaven and the Immortals though.

Best Answer

yeah :) i had watched the immortals last night it was great.

Best Answer

Excalibur. I dont know if its on netflix.

Best Answer

'The Adventures Of Robin Hood'<br />
It's a 1939 classic, starring the great Errol Flynn as the titular hero, and Claude Rains as his mortal enemy, King John I.<br />
Great sword-fighting, some impressive camera-work for the time, great acting from the stars, and colours that stand out like BOOM.

Best Answer