kforice kforice 22-25, M 8 Answers Apr 18, 2012

I can't give you a job, but I can lead you in the right direction. I work from home, for myself for many reasons, mainly because I faint a lot and I also have brief moments of what I call "total amnesia" basically I kinda zone-out for a moment then come back and for a few seconds I have no idea what I am looking at. For example, I will be looking at my computer, and for a moment I wont know what the hell I am looking at. What I see in front of me is what I always see, but for a second or two I can't recognize it as a computer. I can be looking at someones face, then I have one of these moments and for a brief moment I don't realize that I am looking at a face, I just have no idea what I'm looking at. Very hard to explain.

Anyways, I do a lot of writing and virtual assistant work. Virtual assistant work is mostly transcription but can be other stuff too. I would say that it is the most reliable and there is plenty of work around. Writing is a little more unreliable but I enjoy it the most. I suggest you give those things a try. I also do website design, SEO and make music. I basically work freelance and take up any job that I am capable of.

I suggest that you google "virtual assistant" and "freelance jobs" even "paid writing jobs" you have to look around a bit, but there is plenty of work available.

Best Answer

can you teach me that? how many money do you make? if you make a lot of money, please teach me it or work with me. i was trying to get a job on internet and searched about freelance and translator job for many days but i couldn't find a job.

Best Answer

but i don't have good SEO or web desin or Essay or Writing skills. i understand english but i am not very very fluent at english. even if i can find a job on internet, i don't know what to do. because i dont have skill or profession. i searched for virtual assistant but i couldn't find a job that i can do. if you teach me it, the miracle (making money from home) may happen in real.

Best Answer

Are you still looking for work I can try to help you out with a real job working with a fortune 500 company. you just need to pass some test and your in. This a can all be done from home.

Best Answer

its social security tax payers who are helping you not jesus or god or praying or anything other than tax payers be thankful of the tax payers

Best Answer

yeah ssi would help alot, if you dont qualify, apply for food stamps & general relief.

Best Answer

Yes , have you applied for SSDI or SSI ? You can work and still collect those. It's not a scam , just if you can't survive then apply for those. If down the road you become employable then so much the better.

Best Answer

my company are looking for a skirting board ladder climber

Best Answer

You should go on disability

Best Answer