advice teenagers
MaddiNicholle MaddiNicholle 13-15, F 8 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Don't eat too many cookies.<br />
Don't be ashamed to cut your salad if the lettuce is too big.<br />
Don't fart near dogs.<br />
It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do.

Best Answer

Eat a donut there you go

Best Answer

m gong to tell you to ignore everyone else who just answered you. Hell, ignore me if you have to. I don't ******* care. But, life is what you make of it, be happy. Teenagers, of which you are one, are in a complicated period where they have to make a lot of complicated decisions about who they are going to become

Best Answer

Don't let other people persuade or force their beliefs and opinions on to you.<br />
Be yourself without trying to change yourself to fit in with the popular people

Best Answer

I would help but age restrictions prevent it, feel free to shoot me a message though.

Best Answer

Life is important, You only get one chance at life, make a mistake, any mistake and it is with you for the rest of your life. you ALWAYS made that mistake, you can never undo it. But, keeping that in mind, your life is your own, never take what others say too seriously, in the end, you can be a failure in everyone else's eyes, but as long as you can look back on your life and think "i am proud of my life" then you have lived as few have lived: A good life, without regret.

Best Answer

Sure talk

Best Answer