favestril favestril 36-40, F 12 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Long Distance

Warning signs of what? Stalkerishness o.o?

Best Answer

be very careful

Best Answer

I would never meet up with a guy who I didn't know because what if they are some crazy person. Can't you meet people in your own area? I am not one to be scared of people at all, but I don't think I would even text some random guy if I were you. There really are no sure signs that someone is bad, because they can just lie and act like a totally normal person, so there really is no way of telling for sure. I mean this guy probably isn't some type of crazy person, but is it worth that risk?

Best Answer

If the activity is "texting long distances"! That's a big no no...

Best Answer

Texting says more about a person's typing ability and rhetorical skills than it says anything about their personalities. It means people can pretend to be whoever they want to be while texting. Don't believe anything about the guy, until you have met him.

Best Answer

Being self-absorbed is never a good sign, like the guy I am currently texting with, he's very me,me,me!

Best Answer

Don't fall head-over-heels until you've met face-to-face.

Best Answer