OlieAw OlieAw 18-21 5 Answers Jun 26, 2012

I love nice!!! The guy I would give my life for is so so nice. I know each person is precious, but he is the one I see as precious.I know each person is awesome, I know it is so awesome that each person exists. But with him, I can see it. I can see that it is so awesome that he exists, and it doesn't seem real to me, it doesn't seem possible that he exists because he's just too good to be true.<br />
He is, by the way, one of the nicest persons I have ever known.<br />
However, sometimes "nice", instead of meaning "caring about other people" means "scared of other people-and acting nice out of fear." I'm not saying this is the case for you.

Best Answer

Go to youtube and look up Matthew Hussey. The only relationship coach worth his salt. His stuff is geared towards women, but there's a lot there men can benefit from.

Best Answer

Stop being pretentious. The best advice you'll ever get.

Best Answer

Girls dont really want nice, mean bad boys usually do better

Best Answer

In my opinion, I don't think it's something you can give tips on. Just be yourself and as cliche and annoying as it may be, the right one (or even is she isn't THE ONE) will come along. I should know. I have never had a boyfriend before and I am 20 years old. I just started dating my first boyfriend 3 days ago. I wasn't looking for him, it just happened. Just enjoy the single life :)

Best Answer

Lol at a girl saying it'll just happen. it doesn't work the same for guys.

Best Answer

I mean I never had a gf and I am 19. I asked at least 7 girls out and my was in the same situation I am in and on his first try he got one. I am tired of being single.

Best Answer

Well honestly it could be this...
You're not cute (people say personality matter most, but you have to be attracted to someone physically in some way), you're too sweet (some girls like jerks which ie weird, but a majority of girls don't like someone who is too sweet), you don't have enough money (seems shallow but that's just how some girls are), or it's just not your time! I don't see why everyone is so ready to be in a relationship. It's harder and more overrated than people think.

Best Answer