My parents were mad at me, and she hit me...so when they left I wrecked the house...and now I'm scared I'll get hurt again. :(
SmilesGoForMiles SmilesGoForMiles 16-17, M 14 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Health

You should clean the house up, for starters..as reacting in such a manner will only serve to demonstrate to them that you are immature, meaning that hitting you as they would a small child who did something bad is the answer, instead of sitting down and talking to you as they would an adult they had a problem with.

Best Answer

But why? :(

Best Answer

Why what O.o?

Best Answer

Why can't I just talk? It would be better than getting hurt again... :(

Best Answer

First you have to clean up to diffuse their knee jerk reaction at seeing their house turned into a mess. Then you can sit down and if anything is broken beyond repair, explain to them why you did it then offer to help fix it in any way you can.

Best Answer

That will work, yes. Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Good luck.

Best Answer

Clean it up the best you can and apogize when they get home.<br />
Don't sink to the level of physical means when you get angry. It never turns out good.<br />
Parents who hit their children need to stop the violence. There's too much in this world already!<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

Ok. Thank you. :)

Best Answer

clean the house, whatever you cant fix you cant change, when your parents come home ask calmly to sit and talk to them, keeping things bottled up in heated situations doesn't help...remember they are your parents who love you unconditionally, arguments happen, things get broken - things can be replaced,people cant!

Best Answer

Alright. They might not listen...but I can try. :(

Best Answer

if they wont listen then write down how you are feeling and give it to them,give them a big hug, tell them you are sorry and more than anything tell them why you trashed the house...its important for them to understand how much there actions hurt you and vice versa (((((hugehugs)))))) xxx

Best Answer

Thank you. I'll try that. :)

Best Answer

As long as you are in your parents home, you live by the rules. If they have hurt you for no reason there is a way to address those issues.

Best Answer

Ok. But I know they have a reason. They always do.

Best Answer

Clear it & apologize to them

Best Answer

Why on earth did you do such a thing? <br />
If I were you, I'd do some straightening up.

Best Answer

I was mad...

Best Answer

And your mom struck you because she was mad. You guys need a new dynamic.

Best Answer

True. :(

Best Answer

This may sound immature, but I actually recommend getting out of the house for a night or two if there's anyone you can stay with. My dad has anger problems and I always found that if I gave him time to calm down he wouldn't be nearly as aggressive towards me. It's not ok to hit your kids. If you're really scared have you thought about contacting child services? Do you have physical evidence ie bruises?

Best Answer

I try and cover bruises...but I have them. :(

Best Answer

ill pray for you xP

Best Answer

Clean the house.

Best Answer