im confusing myself and trying to understand the knowledge that goes beyond even further than the illuminati preparing for ww3. knowing the truth about them is what woke me up, but then I felt like there was more to it. I keep seeing "3" everywhere, im meditating to try to open my third eye and just now wanting answers to y I saw neon smiley faces during the fainting game when I was 18 and stupid. speeding through a black hole like thing and smiley faces staring at me while voices in a language I never heard screaming into my ear. and to feak me out even more, I felt a feeling of disappointment when I woke up. as crazy as that sounds, that is what I saw. trust me I know I sound nuts. I feel like there is so many things beyond this world that I believe I can see and go to, just don't know how. I have an urge to figure these feelings and wonder out. its driving me nuts, I need to know about myself and how to access all the knowledge and truth and I have no idea where to look.
tinaspagnolo333 tinaspagnolo333 22-25 16 Answers Jan 7 in EP

Take the blue pill

Best Answer

im serious. lol that was funny though. I sound nuts but im being honest

Best Answer

ha, ha that is funny!

Best Answer

I hope this is a joke.

Best Answer

I dunno. I was once walking through a park somewhere between Brixton and Camberwell and actually believed I was flying. there you go, a true story and I wasn't actually under the influence of anything other than my own belief. I still don't know if I really flew but I knew my feet weren't touching the ground. <br />
The illuminati is merely a load of rehyped internet crap btw, although I suspect there are those who nowfool themselves that they belong to it. Doesn't make any difference, the super rich are untouchable anyway, doesn't really matter what they call themselves.

Best Answer

i know but it sucks that they try to control everyone with lies and then they murder like 9/11 and still get away with it

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........................<br />
ok...... I'm stoned right now; and you man; are tweeking the fu'ck out. You need to chill. DO you hear yourself? Third eye? Hahahahahahaha! Please stop taking whatever new medicene you are taking, or stop trying acid/mushrooms,Lsd. Just chill. Be sane.

Best Answer

Relax. Take a deep breath. Meditate. Do something you enjoy. No expectations. Just be. What will happen, will happen. It is all good. Trust me on this. Trust the universe on this.

Best Answer

if you want to transcend this realm there are only two ways to proceed. 1st is drugs or asphyxiation. 2nd is meditation and knowledge of that higher realm

Best Answer

lol I wish weed was legal cause it really makes me think and keeps me calm while doing it. but I have 2 kids

Best Answer

Weed is illegal in Most of America, but most of us still smoke it. Why? Because we can. And we will.

Best Answer

Did you just rip off Patanjali?

Best Answer

Live your life as you want and ignore all things religious, I have no knowledge of spiritual.

Best Answer

What do you think you are?

Best Answer

i just want to experience EVERYTHING there is to experience mentally psychologically and spiritually. that's who i want to be. someone the KNOWS

Best Answer

Try experiencing yourself first... it will make it easier to see things if you know HOW you see. See yourself.

Best Answer

It's not possible to experience everything. Be open to the new and realize there will always be something to learn.

Best Answer

Read the power of now , and a new earth , by Echart Tolle

Best Answer

You cannot fully awaken without your spirit animal. I am a level 11 plasma druid, so you should heed my advice.

Best Answer

EP might not be the best place to seek answers to your questions...

Best Answer

You are looking to hard for some thing that will only be seen when it is ready to be. <br />
Try not trying so hard and flow like the river.

Best Answer

Did you just rip of Siddhartha?

Best Answer

HA ha ha I don't know what that is. Sorry. :-)

Best Answer

Ah, that was just me being too clever clever then! It's a book by Herman Hesse, the protagonist is a seeker of truth. After many false starts he finds truth in the ceaseless nature of the river. That makes you an undiscovered prophet!

Best Answer

HA ha ha sounds cool. Thank you for this. :-)

Best Answer

i think ur right

Best Answer

I think you need to stop smoking that stuff dude..

Best Answer

Stop? NOW?! But he is so close to transcending all humanity.

Best Answer

I kinda wish I was smoking

Best Answer