Gk3000 Gk3000 18-21, M 17 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Girls who are attracted to guys who mistreat them have often grown up with an abusive male in their lives. But also abusive adult males have often grown up with an abusive father figure who role models abusing the women around them.

So when compliant females meet a potentially abusive male they instinctively recognise that 'fit'.

Best Answer

I think those girls/women feel bad about themselves and feel a deep need to be punished.

My sister is like this and we didn't experience any abuse. Even now, she has a super sweet boyfriend and she creates all kinds of drama around him. It seems like she feels undeserving and she's trying to screw it up.

Best Answer

8th wonder of the world

Best Answer

Sometimes they go into it wanting to change the guys. Sometimes being the victim is all they've ever known. Sometimes they want the "cool" and "hot" guy and at times he happens to be an *******. And sometimes, it's the love they believe they deserve.

Best Answer

I think it come's from their up bringing, lot's of girl's are attracted to the same type of "bad guy's"

Best Answer

Some women have an innate desire to please. It baffles them why they cannot make the man they treasure treat them like princesses. I blame Disney.

Best Answer

As stupid as this sounds, most of them can't stay away because of love, because they felt that those guys are so pitiful that they can't abandon and/or they have the call to somewhat be the heroine to change his world to be a better one. Motherly calling I guess

Best Answer

Ironically I just gave the boot to a lady that recently moved in with me. When she started waffle about how she still loved the guy who did nothing for her and constantly verbally abused her...I showed her the door. Hearing that was the deal breaker for me ! (Btw...giving her the boot was just a figure of speech. )

Best Answer

I worked as a voluntary helper, transporting battered wives/partners and their children to sheltered accommodation, run by the social services, and charity groups. Believe me, on Friday and Saturday nights, they were full up. It is easy to say the hitting of women by their men is in the minority, but it's a large minority. And yes, they do tend to go back. Statistics show 85% go back three to five times, before they walk out for good.

Best Answer

Those guys are really good liars. The problem is that they know how a girl wants to be treated...but they take advantage because what they know works...while the other guys haven't got a clue what women want, so it's not working at all for them. The key is to learn to love yourself...but without becoming arrogant in the process. Girls want a confident man. It makes them feel safe. <3

Best Answer

Sorry, I don't understand it either - completely incomprehensible.

Best Answer

easy. they are submissive in nature. (not all, just ones you mentioned.)

Best Answer

A strange question coming from asssmacker3000. I don't get it either man. They'll deny it up and down, but you speak the truth.

Best Answer

Drama. Women need a bit of it.

Best Answer

Because it's a misconception.

Best Answer

Please expand on that...

Best Answer

Maybe some girls 'just can't stay away from guys who mistreat them', but a majority of them can.... or will (if they are currently in the situation).

Best Answer