luisito196 luisito196 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Community

same thing happened to me, i caught my friends bf cheating on her, so i called her down to the movies and sh*t hit the fan. she was thankful that i told her bc she hates liars. I think you are doing a good thing for your friend, but you have to be sure of it. I think you should call him instead though.

Best Answer

Gah. You see. The situation may be different In this case though, due to age.

Best Answer

what do you mean due to age? we were all teenagers, and im assuming OP's friends are teens too

Best Answer

Like if it's a high school thing. Gossip is sure to bring it to the open. If they're out of school and it's a serious relationship, then it is different. We don't really know all the details. So it's difficult to form an opinion.

Best Answer

im not in HS

Best Answer

Yes i am sure :S

Best Answer

Maybe tell him in person instead and BEWARE the consequences. It's going to get messy and some of the anger may be projected onto you. Also make sure that you're absolutely positive that she is cheating and not just going off on an assumption.

Best Answer

I saw it
I think im super sure

Best Answer

Well then do what you will with the information just know things are going to get ugly be prepared to handle potential backlash.

Best Answer

Dear friend, I know it's none of my business, but I can't help but be nosy. During one of my many escapades I notice your GF fooling around with another man, I'm not sure how I know this, but I know for sure that she was penetrated by another male, just don't ask me where I got this information, you just need to trust me because I'm being a real friend and sending you this stupid letter.

Best Answer

If this is your friend, talk, don't write.

Best Answer

Are you sure that's a good idea?

Best Answer

its better telling him than living a lie

Best Answer

Ok, well just be prepared to loose your friend. I know it's not right, but that's just the way these things work.

Best Answer

lose*

Best Answer

i think its worst if he finds out i knew and didn't do nothing about it

Best Answer

Ok, good luck.

Best Answer

Stay out of their business. Let the girls karma come her way. Don't be her karma, that just creates a situation where something can happen to you. Cause and effect. I know you're trying to help. But 1. He may not believe you. And 2. He is bound to find out sooner or later. Take this info you have, and just be there for him is really all you can do without adding fuel to the flame.

Best Answer

why cant you tell him over the phone.

Best Answer

Mind your own business or you are liable to find out first hand what is meant by *Kill the messenger*

Best Answer

I really don't care. theres something called being a good friend?

Best Answer

Okay, then just write the letter. Dear Idiot, don't you know your girlfriend is screwing around behind your back. Mail it don't take it in person.

Best Answer