I was approved for weatherization of my home back in February. What that means is that I was approved to get a heater installed into my house because I don't have 2 or 3 thousand dollars to install it myself, and since my whole house and water pipes basically freeze in the winter i got help from my county. I was approved 2 months ago, but they never called me back and I had to call them recently only to be told that I had to do some home improvements to get them to fix my heater. I told them, if i had money i would fix everything and wouldnt be asking for assistance in getting a heater. Now i getting referred everywhere and no one gives me a clear answer, not to mention that all the goverment employees i talk to are really rude to me. I know its almost summer but i cant bare to think of another winter without a heater, is there anywhere that i can make a complaint about all these incompetent employees? This is really important, winter is unbearable and I want to get this done.
Kalar1234 Kalar1234 22-25, F 5 Answers Apr 16, 2014 in Community

You live in a house that doesn't have central heating or pipe insulation? wow.. where do you live?

Best Answer

go to your councelman, or even county supervior about their offer.

Best Answer

i don't help stupid people

Best Answer

Well you are probably too stupid to know the answer anyway.

Best Answer