I was approved for weatherization of my home back in February. What that means is that I was approved to get a heater installed into my house because I don't have 2 or 3 thousand dollars to install it myself, and since my whole house and water pipes basically freeze in the winter i got help from my county. I was approved 2 months ago, but they never called me back and I had to call them recently only to be told that I had to do some home improvements to get them to fix my heater. I told them, if i had money i would fix everything and wouldnt be asking for assistance in getting a heater. Now i getting referred everywhere and no one gives me a clear answer, not to mention that all the goverment employees i talk to are really rude to me. I know its almost summer but i cant bare to think of another winter without a heater, is there anywhere that i can make a complaint about all these incompetent employees? This is really important, winter is unbearable and I want to get this done.
Kalar1234 Kalar1234 22-25, F 5 Answers Apr 16 in Community

You live in a house that doesn't have central heating or pipe insulation? wow.. where do you live?

Best Answer

go to your councelman, or even county supervior about their offer.

Best Answer

sad part is none <br />
what state do you live in I will do some research

Best Answer

colorado

Best Answer

OK if I have time I will see what I can find out

Best Answer

i don't help stupid people

Best Answer

Well you are probably too stupid to know the answer anyway.

Best Answer