Anto815 Anto815 46-50, F 3 Answers Jul 5, 2012

After sharing so many comments (unsure of the number) I get 2 added to my account...

Best Answer

I've had another look and you get them by answering questions. Worked for me anyway :0)

Best Answer

I have been reading so many stories and posting comments and still nothing.I don't know what else to do.

Best Answer

Same here honey...

Best Answer

You comment on personal questions without too many naughty words which triggers 'Hearts'...when someone gives you a heart you comment on some of their questions on their profile and heart their stories.
It's like in life when you're polite...people smile back at you!...and EP's way of smiling is with tokens.
I've got quite a lot from just being amicable ....and not swearing too much!

Best Answer

Best Answer