I'm trying to find out a look for my character, and I think it would help if I heard some different ideas on how she should look. In no way do I want her to be perfect. (no flawless skin, perfect skin tone, ect.) I'm looking for a girl who would appear to be clumsy and ackward, although I don't know what her appearence would be. ^^'
crepesaredelicious crepesaredelicious 18-21, F 5 Answers Aug 28 in Hobbies

Small frame and build, innocent face, brown ruffled/ slightly messy hair, and glasses.

Best Answer

thank you. this helps. :)

Best Answer

No problems, I love making up characters so it's fun to help

Best Answer

Shoulder length dirty blonde hair. Hazel eyes. Her bottom front teeth a crooked and she has a flat butt.

Best Answer

ha ha i think i actually got a story idea for her flat but. X) and the hazel eyes sound like a okay idea.

Best Answer

Glad you liked 'em.

Best Answer

I would like to help. I am an art dept major in film making

Best Answer

that would be cool. :) i know what her personality is like, although i can't seem to picture who she would be if that makes sense.

Best Answer

Totally. So. you said she was clumsy and awkward, can you tell me more about your character please? you can message me if you want to avoid posting it here

Best Answer