sober up call your card company all contracts have "3 day cooling off cancel clause" cancel the transaction...then go dry out in a hospital and join AA Hint ask question read answers

Best Answer

Contact your credit company, say it was a mistaken purchase.<br />
And instead of forking over a grand for some program that will say you have to go and talk to women, just force yourself to go talk to 10 women a day, and if they respond negatively, fuvk em, go on to the next

Best Answer

Love your reply...&gt;****RUMY***** read this **it is good advice****

Best Answer

Hold on

Best Answer

Poop

Best Answer

What you need help with?

Best Answer

I DONT HAVE ENOUHG MONEY TO PAY... ITS OVER A GRAND

Best Answer

For what?

Best Answer

THE ONLINE VIDEO.... IT COST HEAPS MORE THAN IT SAID.....ALSO DUNNO WHERE THE THING IS THAT I JUST BOUGHT??????????????

Best Answer

Rumy..you have to start reading fine print..I would report it or cancel your card or however you paid...you could have just been scammed.....

Best Answer

THE ONLY FINE PRINT CAME AFTER I PAID, AND THEN PAID SOME MORE

Best Answer

Well that sucks I said re-read all the advice on here Rumy people put out there for you trying to help you give you suggestions to clear it up...

Best Answer

BUT I ALSO WANNA FIND A GIRL, SO MAYBE THAT IS PRICELESS....... MAYBE IT IS GOOD

Best Answer

Mabey ...if that is how you feel..I still do not think you should have to pay all that money to find a gal..mabey you should just save it up so when you do find that special gal you have all this money to take her out places do things with her just a thought :)

Best Answer

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BUT.... THEN AGAIN IV'E PAID MORE THAN THIS BEFORE, BUT THAT WAS WHEN I HAD A BETTER JOB... HAD ALL MY SAVINGS TAKEN TWICE AND DIDNT MEET ANY GIRLS

Best Answer

Keep a smile sweety...just be you ...hugs*

Best Answer

NO ONE LIKES ME... PEOPLE AT WORK SAY I'LL NEVER MEET ANYONE

Best Answer