The ones I have are... 1)Biological 2)Psychological 3)Behaviorist 4)Humanist 5)Cognitive 6)Sociocultural 7)Evolutionary It would be awesome if you could pick a problem and explain it using each of the perspectives...or direct me to a website that can help. I've tried to find one, but I'm completely lost. Thanks a ton.
Erinkidd01 Erinkidd01 18-21, F 7 Answers Feb 24, 2010

I am not a psychologists but this is my take of it. According to the behavorists you are conditioned your responces by negative and positive stimiuli. In the biological point of view, your parents and inheritance dictates your behavior. In the biological point of view, it is innate and you could not adapt if your genes are not programmed for a specific response. Sociocultural is the study analyzing behavior that is dictated by community you live in.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I think you might need a college education.

Best Answer

Go to the library maybe they have some psycological encyclopedias good luck with that.

Best Answer

No. No one can do that. It's just too elaborate and complex. You'd have to reenlist in education to do that, go for your master's or something.

Best Answer