mournwiththemoonandthestars mournwiththemoonandthestars 13-15, F 6 Answers Jul 9 in Dating & Relationships

Don't tell your teacher. Don't act on it. Don't talk about it.<br />
It is hard, but, if you honestly like your teacher, think about what can happen. Rumors of teacher/student relations can cause teachers to lose their jobs, ruin their reputation, and lead to investigations that, even if the teacher is completely innocent and has not done anything, can still lead to charges. Being innocent doesn't mean being found innocent or not guilty in a court of law.<br />
Think of it as unrequited love.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Its just a crush..when u get older u will realize there r so many more men to like.. its normal to have crushed at your age..don't take it seriously..just have fun..n of course don't make it obvious to him

Best Answer

I'm here for ya

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

those things happen just keep it to yourself and your hands too

Best Answer

is it enough of a crush you want your teacher to go to jail?

Best Answer

No no, he's not even my teacher anymore...it's just..blech. It's hard to explain. It's in one of my experiences I wrote about. Thank you anyway though.

Best Answer

you're welcome, I wish you luck.

Best Answer

What's the issue?

Best Answer

I'm super new here and I joined on my phone so I don't know how to link you to my "I had a crush on my teacher" experience, but I'm super worried and nobody gave me advice haha..Sorry I'm such a noob.

Best Answer

From what I read it seems like a classic crush. At the very least it's emotional admiring. This may seem insulting but its the same with all teens. Not just girls but nearly ever guy has gone through this as well. I remember getting my first crush on a teacher in high school. What I'm saying is this isn't something to be ashamed nor embarrassed about. These feelings will probably pass. If not, you'll learn to control them.

Best Answer

This is quite late for a reply but I just want to say thank you soooo much. I really, genuinely appreciated this response. It's great to know that I'm not like..a freak or something, haha. Thanks again! :)

Best Answer