Trolling is when you put out some bait and wait for the fish to come along. Same thing on EP. Some people troll for kids, some for people with opposite political ideas, some for businesses. I troll for efftards.

Best Answer

Can someone please tell me what an efftard is?

Best Answer

Ah.....the irony.....0.0

Best Answer

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. - Wikipedia

Best Answer

People who only post to get a rise out of others. Then they whine and cry about being blocked because of it. I'm guessing their IQ averages in the 80s.

Best Answer

Could that mean that there are good and bad trolls?

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

julia gillard

Best Answer

HA HA HA

Best Answer

They will regularly call themselves out...see it's down there.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

See like this post for example.

Best Answer

LOL...funny...so you block me then have the NERVE to reply to one of MY comments. You self loathing, low life. You post crap about how women are screwed up in the head and when someone calls you out on it you scamper away instead of facing a truth. Really? OK....LOL

Best Answer

Yeah I blocked you because look at how you act. Grow up.

Best Answer

I think you need to look at yourself REALLY REALLY hard. You block people when you have been called out for the things you post and say. Telling me to grow up? OK...yeah I actually realize and accept my flaws, you tend kick and scream like a child instead of facing the simple fact that you may be the actual problem... You make yourself out to be a victim...and so mote it be.

Best Answer

BTW....FLAGGED

Best Answer

Lol flagged for what? I block people that come into my questions and insult me. Doesn't surprise me that that goes right over your head.

Best Answer

This wasn't your question, just to start. Secondly, you asked for it. How do you not expect someone to take offense and call you out on certain things? If you are going to put it out there then you should expect backlash. Some of the very best advice will come from those you don't get along with, quite honestly, they will be honest with you rather than coddle a self loathing mentality. And you don't know me, you don't know anything about me, other than the fact I will stand up for myself, and the things I believe in. You simply cannot handle anyone that will face off with you and be honest. Also, really, the only time I will call someone out is if I actually understand where they are coming from, only because I have been there at least once in my life and can see the same flaws I saw in myself at one point or another.

Best Answer

Do you think Im a troll??

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

1.A Mythical being that supposedly lives under a bridge.<br />
2. ME.

Best Answer

HA HA HA,.. Do I have to ask you if I can cross over your bridge?

Best Answer