No.

Best Answer

I say no those that hurt never see or care most are to self asborbed to think or care about anyone else.

Best Answer

sociopaths are forever-only death can stop them

Best Answer

Very interesting response. One could assume and think a person with no conscience is a sociopath. Very true indeed.

Best Answer

I've studied them in furtherance of my Masters and experienced one in life (also a narcissist) They cannot change. The feel no sympath or empathy and become masters at knowing how to fake it

Best Answer

Thank you for reaffirming what I already think.

Best Answer

You meet one- just run

Best Answer

At his own setencing hearing Jeffrey Dahmer mentioned remorse for his actions, which would speak to a conscience.

Best Answer

You are misinterpreting my question. I am asking if someone that usually has no remorse after hurting someone can develop the ability to show remorse later when they do something wrong to them?

Best Answer

Actually, that is a different question. The answer is yes, and you will experience it as well. Years down the road you will look back on some of your actions and the way you treated some people and end up feeling remorse that you don't feel today.

Best Answer

Not true sociopaths

Best Answer

Can a person develop the ability to see their wrongful actions immediately after committing them crime instead of having to wait sometime down the road?

Best Answer

Tough question. Again, it's based on what you interpret as right versus wrong. Right versus wrong is not written in stone.

Best Answer

I'm talking about when someone flat out hurts you and doesn't feel bad about it after.

Best Answer

We all will do that at some point. We may someday regret it, and perhaps not. But instead of bouncing around the issue, describe how they hurt you. There are two sides to every interaction.

Best Answer

Dorianblue, this person hurts everyone and never regrets their actions. They're a pariah in their social and no one likes them. This person should be locked up so they can't hurt anyone else. I can see you like to argue so after this last response from me, I am done talking to you.

Best Answer

Leesha1, kind of like a serial killer, only someone that constantly hurts others and feels no guilt after.

Best Answer

Sorry you feel that way.

Best Answer

Not in my experience, very limited at that but painful none the less. It just does not occur to them that there is another way of thinking/feeling, it just is not there.

Best Answer

demonic possession is all the rage in government circles

Best Answer

Very good Q.<br />
I have wondered about this a lot in the last year or so. <br />
Still no closer to an answer or an understanding of how the minds of certain individuals work.

Best Answer

It's possible, yes.

Best Answer

No Baby it is not-I learned this formally and informally

Best Answer

I did. I am a very different person than who I was 11 years ago.

Best Answer