smileykylier smileykylier 16-17, F 2 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Dreams and Psychology are way different. Long story. But that is all I am saying.

Best Answer

you can search in google about the meanings,i used to do it

Best Answer

I have. I use dreammoods.com I believe it is. But I have more questions that I want to be answered more personally to me, since everybody is different.
And I didn't know what category to put this in..

Best Answer

oh,yea some dreams are complex

Best Answer

Yeah and they fascinate me and mine are so vivid and I believe they are trying to tell me something but I can't figure it out. I also wonder if there is or can be a paranormal side with dreams. I just have so many questions!

Best Answer

don't worry,as some dreams occur because of your anxiety,fears or unprepared things in life.
anyway,if the same dream occurs many times,then you should assume that it is showing you something..

Best Answer

I have dreams reoccur in other dreams I have.
My dreams are so vivid my mind doesn't think it's a dream so I'll be in a dream and not know it and my dream mind will think of another dream. One that I may have forgot or wanted to forget.

Best Answer

actually,i've had that situasion before.sometimes,it's strange and even creepy.but i don't know whom to consult. :)
but don't worry as it will be okay..as many people have it like us :)

Best Answer

Ok thanks. I love it though, dreams are so weird.

Best Answer

I used to have a dream that occurred more than once when I was little. And parts of it still show up in my dreams today. But the dream means nothing to me. I've tried to "interpret" it with the web but nothing shows up

Best Answer