Dont be ashamed of it. It could be a medical condition or just something that you unfortunately got stuck with. And if someone decides to make fun of you for it do not let it bother you because you know yourself and you know that you cant help it.

Best Answer

I like that :) thnx

Best Answer

No problem :) I know so much about it because my cousin has the same problem and i have to help her to. So i do not mind helping other ether :)

Best Answer

Perhaps you should go to the gyn and have your plumbing checked. Your bladder may be having some issues, maybe it's not developed completely or whatever. It may also be a psychological/emotional issue. I'll be honest and admit I wet the bed til I was 11. Granted, I coughed from severe asthma alot and it weakened my bladder, but it doesn't change how embarrassing it was for me.

Best Answer

You need to keep a log of the time of night this usually happens. After you've found out the time, you need to set your alarm to go off 30 min prior to then and get up and go pee.

Best Answer

I am geting older and have awakened to my pj's being a little damp--it's humiliating to admit it to myself--I feel for you honey. Talk to your doctor - there may be meds for it-- my late mother took something that helped her.

Best Answer

I absolutely understand. I'm 18 and its been that way my WHOLE life so we went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and I was prescribed with Desmopressin 0.2MG tablets. I take 2 a night and so far it's worked like a charm 13 out of 14 times which is a miracle cause God knows I've tried other things. I'm gonna be on these for 30 days and then go the urologist to see what specifically may be wrong with me. PLEASE don't give up hope. Its the only thing you really have when it comes to things like this.

Best Answer