It also has 62 million views on youtube and the lyric version has 6 million which isn't that to flabbergasting I mean we like watching people fail, but putting it on the radio. I mean Chocolate Rain by Tay Zonday wasn't played on the radio and it had way more views. It's the equivalent of putting Rebeca Blacks song Friday on the radio but of course since it's rap people like it. Some of the lyrics (insert curse means there's a curse word) Wha (32x) I'm gunna pop some tags Only got 20$ in my pocket I-i-im hunttin lookin for a dolla This is (insert "f" bomb with ing at end) awesome Okay I'ma save you this is too bad just look it up WARNING- it's almost as bad a pretty boy swag, (you know the one where Soulja Boy sounds like the wheelchair kid form Malcolm in the Middle).
TheConfusedMitch TheConfusedMitch 18-21, M 6 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Music

Its on the radio because its catchy. It.mocks stupid people who think expensive clothes makes them better than everyone else while also comically explaining why thrift shops are the better option. The ironic part is that the majority of people who are listening to thesesongsn are the ones that he's mocking

Best Answer

Seems like a comedy song.

Best Answer

It's such a catchy song, I humm it in the shower.

Best Answer

definitely should not be a hit for macklemore. some of his other stuff I do like however

Best Answer

It's about not spending a lot of money on clothes to get girls, "Seek game take a look in my telescope, trying to get girls from a brand, man ya hella won't."

Best Answer