...can something right come from something wrong? If it can, does that necessarily make it a bad thing? . . .
2Buddies 2Buddies 46-50, M 15 Answers Mar 5, 2011

That's kinda my quandary too! Back in '99 I was the victim of a rape - an awful thing, believe me - and whilst I was trying to process that and, obviously, going through some dark emotions, I stopped taking drugs....I was so preoccupied with the rape....Luckily I came out the other end and I'm doing alright now...<br />
So....it was a good thing that the rape made me cease my addiction to cocaine.....but a bad way to go about it...<br />
Samantha xx

Best Answer

Universal law of physics that is reliably true - For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Plus without the existence of bad, good could not be recognized as amazing as it is when compared to bad.

Best Answer

yes.. something good can come from something bad.. and yes.. it's still a bad thing cuz it caused you pain, upset, grief, sadness... but if you choose to take the bad and make it into a learning lesson, grow from it, and become stronger because of it..then you took something bad, painful and hard and became a better person.

Best Answer

The question brings to mind the human tendency to do bad, which is inherent. It takes effort to mold ones character to resist what is wrong and work toward doing good, however that doesn't mean we will always do the right thing as we are all imperfect. We can learn from our own bad experiences by correcting our course and when we help others who have gone through bad trials themselves, that is doing good. Yes, something good can come from something bad.

Best Answer

Yes!!! The best example I can think of is the holocaust. Even though it was a tragedy--the records of experimentaion that were kept by the Nazi doctors are the content in our medical books now that student learn from.

Best Answer

Yes. Love and life happens.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

yes, I can relate that statement to a few people as well as companies I have worked for.

Best Answer

it all depends on what it is. For instance, my Mom died recently, that was terrible, there is nothing good at all that came out of that. But other then that kind of thing, I think that yes 99% when something bad happens, something good is coming down the road. You may not see it right away but it will happen and you may not even realize that the two circumstances are related to each other.

Best Answer