depressed19 depressed19 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 2, 2011

If you really wanted to you would have done it by now. The fact that you are posting it everywhere is because you don't actually want to die. You want attention from random people on the Internet.

Best Answer

my mom tried doing that once. She overdosed on old meds some of which were sleeping pills. They put her in a coma and she was aware of everything that was going on around her but couldn't do anything about it. She came out of the coma two days later and I don't think she tried doing something like that again. I think I remember her saying that if she ever tried suicide again she wouldn't go with using meds. (nice thing for her to tell her 15 year old daughter, right?)

Best Answer

i want to die..does overdosing sleeping pils cause vomiting..?

Best Answer

yes, taking too many sleeping pills can kill you but please don't do that because Jesus already died for you so that we could have life and have to the abundance.When he died on the cross he was dieing for the whole world so that we could go boldly to the father in heaven and ask god to forgive us for our sins and if you do that and ask jesus into your heart then someday you will go to heaven but you will not go to heaven if you commit suicide because Jesus died so that we could enjoy this life and someday get to go to heaven but if we do not accept Gods perfect gift that he gave us that Jesus suffered for us then we are denying Christ and you will go to hell for throwing away that precious gift that god gave you. Im telling you this so you can have joy and go to heaven.I'm just telling you not to condem you but i want to help you. If you want to talk about this more please dropp me an email and i am here for you.

Best Answer

IWhy on the earth U wanna take sleep pills hmmmmmmm????<br />
Add me up dear... I bet, U will cheer up your life.... Challenge !!<br />
There could be only LOVE LOVE & LOVE xoxo

Best Answer

i don't have any other choice :( :(

Best Answer

Can you try meditation or Yoga ??
U feel relaxed throughout the day... :-)

Best Answer

doing meditation or yoga wil not solve the problem :( :(

Best Answer

Hey! Please don't be depressed, I was exactly in your situation and still coping through it but whatever you do please don't do it :-( <br />
If you just need someone to talk to, I'm here! Please please please please don't waste your precious life.. Just know that people really care about you and it would kill them 2x if you suicide..

Best Answer

no other go for me ryt now :( :(

Best Answer

you dont wanna live?

Best Answer

no :(

Best Answer

what on earth makes u not wanna live? if u want msg me

Best Answer

can

Best Answer

Oh yes. Overdosing on sleeping pills can definitely kill.

Best Answer

can u tel me the name of the sleeping pill which can kill u if u take an overdose of it?

Best Answer

Best Answer

i'm serious....

Best Answer

If you were serious we wouldn't be having this conversation... for 3 days... go ask stupid questions where people give a damn, some emo goth forum or suchlike

Best Answer

see i'm serious.. and i noe it!!! do u think tat i'm jobless to ask u the name n al tat?? if yes, then u r wrong..!!

Best Answer

not dead yet then..?
noe = know, u = you, tat = that, i = I, n = and, al = all, r = are - get it right otherwise you just look like an idiot too

Best Answer

ppl use it.. if u dint noe i can't help it...

Best Answer

for the record, if someone is actually talking about suicide and even how they want to do it, then they are serious. Would it help if you talked about it with somebody? I can always lend an ear.

Best Answer