rjjg rjjg 26-30 69 Answers May 26, 2009

first are you trying to kill yourself or you trying NOT to kill yourself?<br />
Why do you want to take many sleeping pills? It depends on the type of pill and if you mix it with anything else.<br />
You may just end up sleeping for 4 days or be dead depending on the drug and anything else you take with it.<br />
Its really not worth taking the risk. If something is troubling you please bring it here.

Best Answer

I am very disappointed in life, I am a looser in every stage of my life. Recently i got in love with a girl, who really doesnt care abt me, i truely love her, i cant live without her, what can i do, now i lost her. I dont want to live. Thinking to go with pills which can kill me. . . . . . .

Best Answer

Dont do it ok this message is also for all ya sucicidle people heres the thing im depressed 24/7 a major losa barely got any friends have major ishus my lifw horriblw but im not sucicidle ok dont just though ur life away i no what ur probaly thinking oh this persons stupid she has mo idea what shes talking about just a stupid kid well juat listen to me ive been there ive thought and treyed to cut myself didnt work since i freak out when i see blood but just dont do that you arent a loser and just wate for the girl and dont go all stalkerish on her thats one of the worst things you can do just dont hive up hope ur not alone ^_^ hope this helps and if anyome needs help or just someone to be there im here theres some one cares ill respond as much as possible good luck and dont give up hope : D

Best Answer

if a person is drunk and takes 20 sleeping pills what will happen to hime ?

Best Answer

do you think killing yourself will do any better ravindra, ok let me put it this way when you will commit suicide it wont matter to that girl you love, she will spread her legs to someother man, i know its harsh but its the fact of life, and if you dont commit suicide, who knows you will meet someone else who will love you more than her self, and when your ex will see that, she will be jealous and might wanna come back to you then you can tell her time has changed take it as a good riddance be strong aye and fight what ever is bothering you

Best Answer

I want to die and i need to find out what is the most effective way like sleeping pills????? Please get back to me asap!!!

Best Answer

i want to die bcoz i love a girl with my true heart love her more then my own life we used to talk a lot with each other before n after i proposed to her but m not smart enough in my studies after i came to melbourne i didnt get much support financially from my parents n worked like a donkey n couldnt do well in studies just studied for passing the subjects now i have finished my studies but m just doing hard labour work n she asked me i dont u work in the same field wat u studied n i told her m not smart enough then yesterday i asked her y u need very very smart guy to marry n she replied my life my taste she is really a good girl n she likes me bot dont love me but when she told me my life my taste i got hurt i love her more then my life now i really want to die

Best Answer

why do you want to die? is it because of life? of love?...

Best Answer

i feel u man i finally got with the girl of my dreams then she broke up with me n now i rele want her bak and she acts like she dnt care abt me any more

Best Answer

I'm going to be 38 pretty soon and I should have killed my self a long time ago I have 2 good friends no girlfriend no family of my own I recently met a girl she promised me the world to love me unconditionally no matter what well where is she now when I need her the most I have been alone for the past ten years b4 I met her when I did it seemed the world was finally looking up boy was I fooled once again I fell in love with her so fast and strong my emptyness was finally gone I felt complete finally now it is gone going to be 38 with nothing or no one to live for if I was selfish I would blow my head off with a shotgun then there would be no open caskett but I just want to take sleeping pills and go out with less mess and noise then my family can have a open caskett

Best Answer

I am a girl who is in love with another girl. I truly love her , I madly love her... I am loving her knowing that I could never ever have her. I cant stop this. I am dying. I know its wrong but but I cant stop. Can somebody tell me what to do. I was with her when her when she was break up with her Guy. I did so many thngs for her and still doing. Now she has another guy. I dnt know what to do, I just google to get tips about pills which can kill ppl and I saw this site and I joined here. I really love her I can handle this , I cant go thru this pain. I want to kill myself. Please God help me.

Best Answer

Can you help

Best Answer

i got 50 kalms sleeping pills..how much time it will take me away from this world?

Best Answer

Killing yourself because of love is retarded. It is a completely subjective notion that has no value scientifically. A real suicide requires a sound and defensible reason. I have proposed suicide as a means to explore the other realm. To see if any of the religions are correct.

Best Answer

Image actually falling in love with each other and having them kill them selves 13 days b4 ur supposed to get married and 17 days b4 ur bday ... and how u could've stopped them...but didn't... and not saying that u love them the last time u could...and living alone homeless... yea... story of my life.... I don't want some bullshit about how I shouldn't kill myself... I just want the answers to how many pills do I need to take... and what kind is best... I need to b reunited w/ the love of my life

Best Answer

ive been reading some of your responses and ****.. bullshit is what all of you are answering. do research. we're all in these bodies to live the physical life with our soul. when you die, your soul goes into the after life. before we were here our souls made a gameplan and everything we experience or do is planned, and has a purpose and reason. so no, people who end their lives ARENT selfish. or cowards. they're ready to lay in peace with their souls. their souls will dwell when they replay their lives, but out of the thousands of past lives we've lived, ending our time is NOT being a coward, it WONT ruin our soul. heartless *** people.

Best Answer

I'm 16, and I've had a awful like I've been around drugs , I've seen people get hit, I've used to get hit by my dad, I've had my mom stole money from me, which I got from doing a paper round, I've been bullied by the way I look at school, I've been raped , but still gone back to the lad cause I thought I loved him , I recently told my mom and dad, and they hate me know, they think I'm a slag. My life is hell. I don't want to be here anymore, and you lot talk about got but doesn't the bible say that they forgive those who murder , well why can't he forgive me if I take my life, cowards ? I don't think so f you haven't walked a mile in my shoes then you don't know nothing. Try and be me for a day and you will realise what does though my head.

Best Answer

Because of life....I think no one dies virgin...because life ***** everyone...tried to recover my life...but getting ****** all the time...I m ******* looser...in every stage of life...

Best Answer

I feel you, and I have been going through very similar stages in my life, however there are way more women in this world worth your love. Good luckk :)

Best Answer

People who kill themself a self centered cowards. God put you on this earth for a reason. JESUS died for you so you could live!! Think about the people around you your selfish act would effect. There are MANY people worse off than you. Your stories are NOTHING compared to what I've been through.. but I know Jesus Christ loves me and died for me and that he has a purpose for every single one of us. Who am I to go against that? Y'all need Jesus, that's what you need!

Best Answer

Stop being ignorant.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but this kind of advice isn't going to help anyone. Don't kick people when they're already down. For anyone who feels bad enough to kill yourself, just keep looking up. Whether it's at your God or at the sky or at your friends and families, there is always something to live for.

Best Answer

how Jesus helped you?

Best Answer

Judgemental, not helpful, and egocentric. I'm sure Jesus would approve of your "kindness". Yikes.

Best Answer

thanks, it really helped me from a senseless suicide, thanks again..

Best Answer

People in the Army die for us too. And I don't see you mentioning them.
Get your bullshit religion out of here.
And no, people who are depressed don't need Jesus, they need Anti-Depressants. If only needing Jesus was that easy, there wouldn't be any problems out there.

Best Answer

It weird how many replied t this add I know god is doing something right, yes their is pain and people hurt, but we need to work on are mind set, and focus n the good. Jesus is a grate place to start trust me if you kill yourself you will go to he'll. The problem with mankind we have to see to believe but life is more than that and we are all here for a reason. So stop being o self aborbed and focus on the positive. Because I know what it like to be in a dark place just look for the light Jesus say knock and I will open for you seek and you will find. True words tue word

Best Answer

******* religionuts. Actually what we is less praying to jesus and more moral support. One of the biggest things I learned in the Army is that God ain't gonna answer your prayers. The only way to get over thoughts of suicide is to shut the **** up and start moving forward one small step at a time. Anybody that says I'm to harsh can **** off. The amount of money the military has put into suicide prevention is rediculous but it has worked in educating us on how to help those around us who can't quite hack it on there own. I've seen people swallow their own weapon, however by being both a listener and an authorative mouthpiece for common sense I have also helped those same people step back from the edge. And you know what, months later after they got over themselves they look back at that time of personal darkness and tell me "man I don't know what I was thinking but thanks for being there". Anyways the whole point is Jesus doesn't help people. People can help people. Praying isn't gonna solve your problems unless you pray with someone who can hear what you have to say. God doesn't respond to prayer very often ( I know I've prayed hard for many injustices to be righted in my life and nothing has happened) but another person can. And most times if the person you choose to confide in can't help, chances are they will find someone who can. Be it a chaplain, friend or counselor, nobody will help you lighten your load unless you take the first step yourself.

Best Answer

what have you been through you selfish, unloved *****, who of which is unloved because of him being a *****, u are severely unhinged get help psycho

Best Answer

Really???? WoW!! I'm pretty sure Jesus would never have spoken to anyone this way. You really shouldn't use Christ as your argument if you are not going to represent him correctly.We should try to encourage not judge.

Best Answer

jesus isn't real you arrogant *****. we might need "jesus" but you need to **** off. people like you are the reason people become suicidal in the first place. maybe YOU should have killed yourself. asswipe

Best Answer

Please stop assuming that your personal beliefs are important or relevant to others. Calling people who kill themselves "cowards" because you're too weak to get through life without an imaginary friend in the sky is the most ironically pathetic thing I've ever heard. The coward is the person who lies to his or her self in order to avoid painful truths, not the person who succumbs to depression because they've accepted the hard truths about things.
Aside from being a cowardly act, insulting people who are suicidal is an act that should be despised by anyone with any portion of decency left to them.
Also, you claim to have been through "so much worse". Clearly not, or you wouldn't be here to talk about it. Honestly, shut the hell up.

Best Answer

You think you know everything. I believe in God ok!!!! I trust God with my life. But there are things out there that just can't be solved. I'm not saying dieing is the only way. But you know if you want to be truly free its the only way. Everyday you live in this world there is continous challeneges, you will never be at peace. No offense, this world is already screwed. God is right to have judgement day, its time to clean out this world of mess. AMEN!!!!

Best Answer

Don't anti-depressants cause suicide?

Best Answer

You're just as bad as the guy you are replying too.

Best Answer

Just stop. "Nothing compared to what I've been through" yeah right, stop being an ignorant douche.

Best Answer

You my dear are a ******* ! Considering i never was meant to be on this earth and you saying that suicide is a cowardly thing ! **** you ! Considering ive been dealing (not very well) with it since i was eight i hope that you realize saying stupid **** like that only HARMS people good ******* day to you too

Best Answer

**** you. You dont know what it feels liks to go through everyday wanting and thinking of new ways to die. Yeah its selfish to take your own life, but whats even more selfish is keeping someone alive who doesnt want to be, someone who is suffering more and more as each day passes, thats whats selfish, and **** jesus and god if they were real why the **** is there poverty, why is there war huh explain that oh mighty one! You have no idea what goes on in other peoples lifes yeah some people may have it worse off but aome people arent as strong as others! So keep your judgements and preaches to yourself.

Best Answer

i hate my life so much i feel broken and wrecked cold and empty i am only 17 but have had to many bad expieriences i have been a prostitute i have been in a abusive relationship i have no onne no firends nothing the pain i feel today hasnt gone away for a while i want to end my life i try keep strong but things just get worse never better i think i am at the point where i need to i want to be a free bird and fly far away from here i have never felt so low in my whole life

Best Answer

www.goarmy.com, www.goarmy.com/reserve or www.nationalguard.com. talk to a recruiter and we will get you feeling like you've accomplised something in no time. I was a lot like you at 17 sans any relationships whatsoever. But then one day I talked to my local Army recruiter. There is a program in both the reserves and national guard called "split option" where you go to initial entry training over the course of 8 to 12 weeks in the summer, back to school. And then back to training for the rest of your iet. And you start gaining benefits from the day you sign. Signed up in the middle of a semester? No problem we will get a ship date that works for you. In the meantime you can get a headstart on your career because you will be assigned to a local unit after your contract has been signed. Which means that 1 weekend a month you will go out and train with the rest of the force. While being an untrained civilian trying to accomplish military exercises sounds like a daunting task it is actually a blessing. When you get to your iet location you will already have knowledge of military life and customs such as rank structure, how to greet an nco or officer and how to react to orders. That does make the first few weeks of basic a lot easier already knowing simple things like that. And after you have completed iet and are back at your unit you are now eligible for benefits such as medical and dental, life insurance, education tuition assistance, finding employment assistance, retirement and finacial assistance (I already have $10000 saved for retirement and that's only for one weekend a month for the past 3 years!) And many other unit specific programs. So you don't like the weekend warrior job but your still interested in the Army way of life? Ask your recruiter about the delayed entry program. DEP offers many of the same benefits as the Reserve/Guard Split Op program but upon completion of IET you are assigned to an active duty unit where the army needs you. After initial assignment you can then choose to be reassigned where you please (permitted ther is an open slot available). Want to see the ocean but never could afford it? I have a friend I met in AIT and she says hawaii is amazing this time of year. Always wanted to leave the country but never could? Ask to be sent to Germany, Japan or Korea(I should have went active and requested this one). Oh and did I mention active duty has many more benefits than us part time soldiers get? On post or subsidized housing, better tuition assistance, more complete health insurance, better retirment package etc. Sounds good right? But what if they send me to a warzone you're thinking. Well no sugarcoating that one as war is what it is. Constant killing that doesn't usually amount to much. But that is why we train to kill (insert generic enemy here) before he kills you. Yes combat is a hard life but there are advantages. To it. For one you will see a place that most americans and europeans never see other than on tv. You get to meet a people of diverse cultural background who are actually rather friendly despite the few bad apples that ruin there reputation. You will develop a level of comraderie rarely seen outside the military and there is the great pay for being in a combat zone (pay that is also tax free.) Think about what I've said real hard and if you are seriously ready to turn your life around go talk to your nearest recruiter (hell it doesn't even have to be Army just any military recruiter for any branch will get you started)

Best Answer

The military isn't the answer. I have done three tours of duty and I am ****** up. Now that I am discharged I can't hold down a job. I am on so many pill for PTS. I am taking 200 pills week. Find some other way.

Best Answer

You are too young to think this way.
The men that use your services abuse you, even if they pay you it is still abuse.
These are the evil ones, not you. And I don't care if they are pastors or police officers. They abuse you, you deserve to live. I know it is hard to trust anyone right now. But you must speak to someone who can help you. You are not trash to be discarded. You are made in the image of God. You are not trash those men are trash to use you like that. Find someone to help you.
I pray that God puts a hedge row of protection around you. That you feel His Love and presence. That the Holy Spirit guide you to a place of protection.
In Jesus' name. Amen.

Best Answer

right now.. i want to really just die.. im searching for OTC drugs that might answer my problems.. life is really not fair.. i have a mother that doesnt understand me!.. a father that think of me as a burden.. a husband who is so irresponsible.. no job.. same as i am.. i am still living with the same roof with my parents! i want to get out of here! but i dont have money to rent a house! this place is hell!!!... but my husband is luckier his parents love him!.. while mine is opposite!.. i just want to die.. if u were on my shoes u would definitely understand how desperate i am right now.. i want to overdose since i dont want to hang myself, cut myself, or jump on a 20th floor bldg since it might not be a success.. i am also planning of shooting myself, my dad has a gun.. i think gun would be better i am going to look for it.. if i cant find it, overdosing myself would be good..

Best Answer

listen dear, i envy you that you have a husband, and a family around you. I am on the other hand, i have all the money i need, and god job, family, but i am disabled, i can not go out with my freinds , i can not enjoy my time, i wish am dead too, and life is unfair.
But, the question is that what am i running away from, is Unfairness, and being unhappy. I think the same applies to you. But who told you that after you die your problems will be over!!! all religions believe there is life after death, we just dont know how bad it is up there.
So dear, although you feel you are living in hell, try dear to enjoy a hell that you know better than a hell that might be better or worst.
you can say your husband and family dont like you, well ,,, how do you expect them to love if you dont love yourself. Life starts from within you. love yourelf first, then life will love u back.

Best Answer

The problem with pills is that you will start to vomit and convulse. I know this because when I was 15 I tried to commit suicide. I tried for several years and was never successful. I took a bunch of pills, and ended up in the hospital taking activated charcoal, IV's, and a stay in a mental facility. I tried many methods and never succeeded, obviously. I am now a therapist and help teens that want to commit suicide. Dieing is easy, living is hard is the mantra I used to live by. Now, I realize that living is not hard, it is only hard if we make it that way. Whatever you are going through, it will end. Please feel free to email me at thimblebrook@gmail.com. I will talk with you, I will give you my phone number if that is what it takes. I will share my experiences with suicide with you. There is no painless way to die, and all too often I work with people that have failed and the most common phrase is "I can't even do that right." Depression is not life long, neither is anxiety. I am not going to spout the common phrase of "It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem." Pain is relative. What you are going through is painful, and is not stupid, dumb, or easy to get through. But, there are strategies that will help you get through it. I know, I lived through 13 attempts and now have the skills to be able to help people. I will not give you some sob story about my life(not that anyone on here is giving a sob story). Everyone thinks that they can relate, but the truth is I can be going through the same thing that you are and we have two different view points. Please email me. I may not be able to stop you, but I may be able to put you in contact with somebody in your area that can. Mental Health help does not mean your crazy. It just helps give you more tools in your toolbox to help you.

Best Answer

yes sit am in that situation plz help me
my mail is sting.naveen@gmail.com
09885588445 isy phone num.. plz contact me as soon.as possible

Best Answer

This is a good advice to those who are trying to suicide.. I just wish my friend got to read this post before she died.. so here is her story.. She has a girlfriend that she loves very much which is also her cousin... their relationship was complicated and on and off relatinship due to their relatives and both lesbians... she couldnt talk to anybody of her family because they would just say.. BE QUITE, WHATEVER, or EWW YOUR GROSS because she's lesbian. But anyway to make the story short... her gf wants to break up with her, but she doesnt want to and threatens her gf if she/he breaks up with her she's going to commit suicide. She has attempt so many suicide for the last 10 years but was unsuccessful. This time he/she did not believe her anymore that she was actually going to do it. so..
Sunday morning: called gf/bf to come to the house or else she gonna kill her self, but of course the gf/bf did not come.
Sunday Afternoon: went to walmart and bought a big bottle of piils. then went home and took 1000 tabs of 500mg pills.
Sunday night: complained to her sister that her stomach was hurting so but that she couldnt eat anymore. The sister just ignored her because she thought it was just a normal stomach pain.
Monday all day: Vomiited several times and stomach pain increase . She was unable to take anything down to her stomach. The sister ignored her still thinking it was a normal vomitting.
Monday Night: she becamae weak and can barely move her body. still unable to eat.
Tuesday morning and afternoon: same feeling as monday night but unable to getup. she just stayed in bed all morning and noon.
Tuesday night : Still in bed but able to speak with slurred speech due to jaw was stiff. Wet the bed due to body was sweating profusely. At this time she was in her room by herself. The Father was in the other room. When monther came and cheked on her. that's when the family found out she is really really sick. They took her to the ER that night.. already mouth bubbling and convulsive. @ the ER the lab showed that the cause was suicide by consuming too manypills and that's when the family found out. Her liver was so liquified and so as the other organs.. There was a donor for Liver transplant, but doctor said she woulnt make it anyway because the other organs are affected as well. and they said, since the cause is suicide. that she is the last on the list to recieved the donor.
Wednesday noon around 12 pm she died at the ICU. year 2008.
I use to almost think of suicide, but at the time of suicide, i always think of my family and friends what would happen if i did it. It is true that KILLING YOURSELF IS NOT A PROBLEM, IT GIVES THE PEOPLE THAT IS LEFT BEHIND MORE PROBLEMS AND LONELINESS, DEPRESSION, TRAUMA, or most of the time people get STROKE OR HEART ATTACK.
So if you are the person that wants to suicide, think about the consequences or effect before you do it...

Best Answer

This is a good advice to those who are trying to suicide.. I just wish my friend got to read this post before she died.. so here is her story.. She has a girlfriend that she loves very much which is also her cousin... their relationship was complicated and on and off relatinship due to their relatives and both lesbians... she couldnt talk to anybody of her family because they would just say.. BE QUITE, WHATEVER, or EWW YOUR GROSS because she's lesbian. But anyway to make the story short... her gf wants to break up with her, but she doesnt want to and threatens her gf if she/he breaks up with her she's going to commit suicide. She has attempt so many suicide for the last 10 years but was unsuccessful. This time he/she did not believe her anymore that she was actually going to do it. so.. Sunday morning: called gf/bf to come to the house or else she gonna kill her self, but of course the gf/bf did not come. Sunday Afternoon: went to walmart and bought a big bottle of piils. then went home and took 1000 tabs of 500mg pills. Sunday night: complained to her sister that her stomach was hurting so but that she couldnt eat anymore. The sister just ignored her because she thought it was just a normal stomach pain. Monday all day: Vomiited several times and stomach pain increase . She was unable to take anything down to her stomach. The sister ignored her still thinking it was a normal vomitting. Monday Night: she becamae weak and can barely move her body. still unable to eat. Tuesday morning and afternoon: same feeling as monday night but unable to getup. she just stayed in bed all morning and noon. Tuesday night : Still in bed but able to speak with slurred speech due to jaw was stiff. Wet the bed due to body was sweating profusely. At this time she was in her room by herself. The Father was in the other room. When monther came and cheked on her. that's when the family found out she is really really sick. They took her to the ER that night.. already mouth bubbling and convulsive. @ the ER the lab showed that the cause was suicide by consuming too manypills and that's when the family found out. Her liver was so liquified and so as the other organs.. There was a donor for Liver transplant, but doctor said she woulnt make it anyway because the other organs are affected as well. and they said, since the cause is suicide. that she is the last on the list to recieved the donor. Wednesday noon around 12 pm she died at the ICU. year 2008. I use to almost think of suicide, but at the time of suicide, i always think of my family and friends what would happen if i did it. It is true that KILLING YOURSELF DOES NOT SOLVE A PROBLEM, IT GIVES THE PEOPLE THAT IS LEFT BEHIND MORE PROBLEMS AND LONELINESS, DEPRESSION, TRAUMA, or most of the time people get STROKE OR HEART ATTACK. So if you are the person that wants to suicide, think about the consequences or effect before you do it...

Best Answer

I have planned to take my life over the weekend, but i was searching for someting and came across this, thanks your inspiring words it saved me from senseless suicide.

Best Answer

i love the way you look about life, and yes, its true that some people think that they have miserable life, but look around you, there are people that suffers more than you do right. i, too sometimes i really want to die..for some reasons i really cant say. :(

Best Answer

why cant you people just answer the ******* question

Best Answer

Who does anyone have to judge... Isn't that up to God and Jesus??? You have not walked in her shoes... People are too easy to judge others when it is NOT their place!

Best Answer

why do u even need too talk about this. if u are going too commit suicide then do it? dont take pills stab urself in the throat or something ya it would hurt but not for long. there is no reason to make a big discussion about it. if u want too die kill urself and give someone else a chance and hope they have more luck than u. its not ur fault if ur sick or anything but if u cant deal with this world and what it has too offer then leave it. no one can make u stay in this hell but if u can live threw it then what cant u do

Best Answer

I am continuously saddened by the heartless people of the world. I have to wonder what happened to baium1234.. so damaged and heartless.

Best Answer

Im 19 and pretty. <br />
And a failure.stupid.useless. i know im a negative thinker.. i know theres a lot of opportunity that would still come to me..a lot of dreams that i want to achieve. but i know myself. Im super weak. I cant trust anybody coz nobody is perfect. I believe in God but i cant continue my life anymore.. i love my family.. its better that im gone..coz i always do no good to them..and im scared what would my future brings.. i dont wanna be the reason why they are sad.and give them a problem.. I hope that sleeping pills would work..

Best Answer

I dont understand why you would want to die??? Are u crazy...

Best Answer

Jesus Chirst all these ******** judging us. Look. From the outside, I don't have a bad life. I have friends and a girlfriend and I somehow managed to pass high school and get university entrance. But beneath all the bullshit and religion, life has no meaning. There's no grand scheme for humanity and there's no point to our lives. If your heads not too far stuck your own arse to understand this then the only obvious conclusion is that you should live like you would do any activity, and stop when you're not enjoying yourself. I am a lazy, spoiled 18 year old man-child that has no idea what he wants to do with his life and no motivation to find out. If I live on I will become a parasite, living off minimum wage and contributing nothing to society. Everyone will come to hate me, they'll think "the world would be better off without him". I know this, because that's what I would think. I just want to stop, before I face another disappointing look, before i'm judged by those around me as the whisper behind my back. And I DON'T WANT to be judged by MORONS with horrible grammar assuring me that there's reason to live WHEN THERE ISN'T. I've thought about this more than you and i'm probably smarter than you, so before you start JUDGING like all of you pathetic extroverts do to each other i'm telling you to GO TO HELL and just ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION. PLEASE.

Best Answer

Your clearly angry for what ever reason, take time out go to god and say im hear I'm listen and d it from your heart and you will get your longer answers.

Best Answer

Join the us army. We will give a purpose to your life.

Best Answer

Give it up already. The military is not the answer to giving purpose to everyones life. What may work for you, may not work for some else. Everyone is different. We all have skin, blood, organs, etc. However we are as different from one another as day is from night. We have to find our own path. Some paths are short than others. We sever our purpose and die. There are some of us that have severed our purpose and for whatever reason keep on living but don't have a life. There is a difference between life and living. When we have life there is joy, we crave to do things, we dream and have hopes. Living has no flavor, no dreams, and no hope.

Best Answer

omg a dead man will not give you answers. i used to be religious and "god" never tried to save me, he never answered any of my questions. i wrote the bible, i was high as a kite.

Best Answer

k genius what about those of us who including the military has **** on. i spent over 2 years in the marines and my dd214 says 9 months. i have the valor ribbon and im only 21, i have pay stubs saying my dates, yet still, and because o that i got labeled an re-11. so now that i have been **** on my entire life since day one and even judges are screwing me over. perfect example i called child support and told them that i was no longer working at that place and that i had to move almost an entire state away they sent me mail to my new address for payments at the previous employer. i went to court over it told the judge the judge clarified and i get a letter at my old address from him saying exactly the opposite of what i told him. now because of that i have lost two kids am about to lose my wife and daughter and my entire life has been like this. what do you say to that huh? ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET KCN, OR WHAT EXACT OTC MEDS ARE GUARANTEED I NEED AN OVER NIGHT THING. I CANT KEEP A JOB, MY PARANOIA GETS SO BAD I GET FIRED FOR BEING A HAZZARD IN THE WORK PLACE, AND FRANKLY I AM WORTH 400K DEAD AND THAT IS PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY WAY I WILL KNOW MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER ARE TAKEN CARE OF. ANYONE WHO CAN HELP AT ALL PLEASE CONTACT ME AT SON.OF.FENRIS1@GMAIL.COM THANKS.

Best Answer

You make some interesting points, here, arguments that I've gone over in my own head more times than I could count. You've also made a couple of assumptions that aren't, at least in my case, true.
You haven't thought about it more than I have, and you probably aren't smarter than I am.
The sort of logical progression you've gone through is nearly identical to the one that's run through my skull every day since I was a young child. There aren't any logical reasons to believe in any gods or afterlives. This means, this is all we get. When we die, everything we are, everything we could ever be, is wiped away. Your mind does not go on. Beyond that, no, there doesn't seem to be any built in purpose for anything. The universe appears to have occurred, and we happened as a side effect of this. We are just the laws of physics acting upon matter and energy, and there is nothing special separating living matter from nonliving.
You sound like me, ten years ago. I had (and still have) the same problem with motivation. Do yourself a favor, though, and go to the doctor and get checked out for ADHD Predominantly Inattentive. Long, stupid name, but if you have issues with getting motivation, getting around to doing things, and doing the basic maintenance of life, it's a fairly likely sort of diagnosis. I hate to sound like Robin Williams from Good Will Hunting, but it's not your fault. It really isn't. I went through the exact same thing, feeling shame, seeing the disappointment of others. Now I know what it is that's caused me all these problems, and I can take steps to deal with it. This was a goddamned revelation for me. First off, that it wasn't all my fault, that it wasn't because I didn't try hard enough. Secondly, because it allowed me to make my life better.
Anyway, I'm not judging you. I'm not going to tell you to seek god, or give you any other religious nonsense, mostly because I'm a heathen without the slightest shred of religious belief. I'm a skeptic, and an atheist. What I am going to tell you, though, is to fix the problem. I'm a pragmatist. I've been suicidal. I see life in a similar way to you. If my life were painful, and could be made better, I would end it. I decided, though, to make sure that it couldn't be made better, first. I decided I would seek help if it ever got that bad, and if I couldn't make things better, then I'd end my life. Your problems are not unique. You don't live in a world where no one understands their cause, and where no one can help. I've been through the same thing, and I dealt with it. That means, it can be dealt with.
Go to it, and good luck.

Best Answer

My god that was long. Also, I really hate that you can't put any linebreaks in these posts.
The TL:DR version: You have a treatable medical issue, it's probably ADHD Primarily Inattentive. I find it likely because I have the same issue, and my symptoms were/are the same. Help is available. Get help. Also, there's no god.

Best Answer

I just dont know what im doing anymore i take many different drugs and i drink quite heavily its just ive always done tht to have fun but the next day i just feel terribl the only way i know to make myself feel better is by doing it all again its so ******* stupid. Ive tried to kick the habbit a few times but the longer im sober the more depressed i become im so close to doing something awful to myself its always on my mind i have loads of great friends but they party aswell so if i do become completely clean im doing it on my own the temptation would be too great. jesus i hate this **** im so fed up and self medicating isnt helping i pretend to be fine in front of everyone when im dying on the inside. ive suffered with anxiety the past few months im on medication for tht from the doc and have tried an OD but i woke up the next day but i didnt tell anyone, ive lost my job im in night school doing law but i think im just fooling myself. god damn i dont know anymore i feel like my whole life is a sham.

Best Answer

Tonight I lost the love of my life and my bestfriend may have killed herself. I've been dealing with a sickness for the past four years and my mother hates that I'm sick so she yells at me and says its my fault I'm sick(I'm sick because of allergies and I get infections and chronic sinusitis and feel like a noodles all the time) . So blames me for being sick and won't schedule a doctors appt for me, and won't take me to one if I schedule one myself. My dad is oblivious and an alcoholic and my sister is a stranger and she has depression. I'm the only "sane" one in my family. I've liked the same boy for the past year, even more now and he's being really stupid, and I'm a pretty cool person and kinda attractive, but things between us have been rough and I may loose him on Wednesday. He is the most amazing boy I have ever meet, maybe ill meet another great one along the way. If you think your life is bad, try mine. I know I'm not a starving kid in Africa with nothing, but the things I do have, I've lost and broken, including myself. I want to die and kill myself, so I can just make all the pain go away. And I would like to do it with sleeping medicine, is it painless or does it hurt to kill yourself with sleeping meds? I have a desc<x>ription called nortryptoline. I'm 16, and I find no need to be living here anymore, I do no good to anyone and am a burden. I do try and strive to do better, but I would like someone to respect my decision and answer the questions I've asked.

Best Answer

My heart goes out to you, but you know that your sickness is not your fault, don't let your mom put you down just so she can feel better about herself, everything that has gone wrong in thier lives is being taken out on you, but don't let that stop your blessings, and you wanting to kill yourself is not going to make it better because how do you know your going to heaven and i know you dont want to burn in hell for killing yourself do you? or you could be stuck in a rhelm here on earth eternaly living the same life your living right now, besides your only 16 and your mother will not take you to the dr. thats called child neglect and action can be taken (called 911), you are the most important person in your life right now turn all the negatives into positives, just think about what your doing because your worth more than you can ever imagine........

Best Answer

Normally I. Don't like chasing 16 year olds but have you thougth about talking to a u.s. army recruiter? No magical pain relivers but we will give you the strength to get over yourself and anything else that gets in your way.

Best Answer

Don't say things like "If you think your life is bad, try mine." that's really selfish. But I do understand what you're going through. I have terrible sicknesses all of the time because of my asthma and allergies. Running to the bathroom everyday during class and throwing up isn't something I'd like to do. What makes it worse is my anxiety... also, my parents blame the sickness on me, as well as my eating disorder :( They beat me when they get mad, tease me on my appearance, and touch me inappropriately and then wonder why I wont eat. Oh, and the fact that my cousins molested me for several years straight, and that I was severely bullied in school makes things worse. But trust me, overdosing on sleeping pills, or any kind of pills are REALLLY painful, I've been considering this too, but after seeing the side effects and the probability of failure, I think I'll just stick with hanging.

Best Answer

No matter how bad or hard the hand is that life has dealt us killing yourself is not the answer. I admit when I was younger I thought about killing myself cause of the rough life I was handed, hell even when I got older I felt the same way. But then I met Jesus and a lot has changed in my life, I'm not gonna act like I'm perfect because I still struggle with everyday life. But knowing Jesus is real and that hell is real I now understand that taking my life would be pointless not to mention I would be in hell for all of eternity.This place called earth is not hell peoples and b4 you even think about taking your lives read some stories about peoples who truly been to hell and you will find out that it is better to find Jesus for youself and live. Pick up a King James Bible and meet Jesus

Best Answer

I hate people like you.

Best Answer

I hope this stuff isn't true.<br />
I HAVE TRIED TO KILL MYSELF WHEN I WAS ABOUT 15.<br />
I KNOW LIFE CAN REALLY GET YOU DOWN SOMETIMES<br />
BUT LIKE BILL HICKS SAID, LIFE IS JUST A DREAM, ITS NOTHING BUT A RIDE, WE ARE ALL LIKE ANTS IN THIS WORLD AND THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS WHAT WE KNOW IS RIGHT. TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOUR LIFE, DO NOT KILL YOURSELF LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT. HELL ID RATHER BE SMOKING WEED EVERYDAY WORKING A LOW PAYING JOB THAN DO THAT!<br />
The point is, you have to make your destiny, and as bad as you think your life might be, someone else is most likely going through a worse situation at that same moment. if you live in America and your saying this. move to another country, this government makes everyone "free" but still keeps us enslaved and working to pay the top 1% richest families so they can stress about what to do with all that money. funny how that works.<br />
go on a work program in Australia for a year, go skydive, do something other than just kill yourself. that ain't helping anything.<br />
youll die one day. the only thing guaranteed in this life is death. so don't rush it!<br />
smoke weeeed. find yourself, open your third eye. study Buddha. he will teach you enlightenment. he devoted his life to finding it for all.

Best Answer

Right, except that we live in a system that forces everyone to be obedient servants and if you don't comply then you won't get money, you won't be able to pay rent and food and you'll die a homeless person.
Thousands of people are dying just because of this monetary system, and it's making most people unhappy. I think we as humanity can make a better system, one built to optimize human joy, not make us slaves to money.

Best Answer

over the counter crap---no but take a box of rufees and let us know if you wake up in the morning

Best Answer

I took 8 doses of sleeping pills a couple years ago. This is my diary entry from the next day: May 17 2007. I almost died today. I was taken to the Emergency Room at INOVA Fairfax Hospital because of an overdose of sleeping pills. It was not intentional though. I took 16 sleeping pills (8 doses). Within 15 minutes, my heart started beating faster and faster. Then I went upstairs and told my mom that I needed to go to the Emergency Room because I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. We got in the car and we backed out of the garage, then I said “No! Stop! I don’t have the time to drive there. Call an Ambulance. I think I’m going to have a heart attack soon. I don’t want to have a heart attack on the way there, and that is a very real possibility.” <br />
My mom called an ambulance and they arrived in five minutes or so, then the police arrived a little while later. My pulse was around 140 and my blood pressure was 180/120. I was crying. I couldn’t help it. I was crying a lot more severely and making a scene when they wheeled me into the Emergency Room. The ex<x>pression on my face was that of a person who is in severe pain. I was also foaming at the mouth and then I had a dry tongue. Whenever I closed my eyes, I started getting really dizzy, my heart skipped a beat, and almost passed out. I was up and walking around the whole time that my mom was talking to the 911 operator, and then the Poison Control Center (who the 911 operator transferred her to) and we were waiting for the ambulance to arrive. When I got to the emergency room, they had me drink a cup of charcoal. That absorbs the drugs in my system. <br />
Anybody who says that the possibility of dieing by over-dosing on over-the-counter sleeping pills is a myth and doesn’t really work, doesn’t know what they are talking about! These were just cheap over the counter sleeping pills that I bought at the supermarket - the cheapest ones on the shelf, and I came very close to dying of a heart attack by taking 8 doses (16 pills) at once. I bet that if I didn’t go upstairs and tell my mom to call 911, I would have died. As I said, whenever I closed my eyes, my heart skipped a beat and I became EXTREMELY dizzy, like I was about to pass out.<br />
The doctor said that if you take up to three doses of sleeping pills, you get tired. When you start taking double or triple the recommended dosage of sleeping pills, the effects are reversed and you become a lot more hyper instead of sleepy. That’s why when I took six doses, I still didn’t fall asleep for another five or six hours. Those eight doses were almost too much for my body to handle. I don’t ever plan on taking any other sleeping pills again.

Best Answer

I really just want to end this all. I really just have no reason to live anymore expect for my mom. She will be really really hurt. I'm 33 yrs old still single no kids and I'm very lonely. I don't even have abt friends. Not 1 girlfriend that I can call to talk to or just have dinner or coffee nothing. I have suffered with severe depression since I was 13. I blame myself fit everything my mother is going through because when she had me she brought me to the states to give me a better life. So she married my brothers father. yes they had him and he is also a 30yr old loser junkie. He steals from her hes never ever had a job. i just feel so bad for my mom. i blame myself for everything. she has a loser daughter and son. I turned out to be such a loser disappointing daughter for her. I know she thinks I'm a joke. I have to hear all the time how oh so and so's daughter is a doctor so and so daughter married a lawyer. I'm just over it. I am like 20gs in debt. I lost my job. I don't even have a couch. And to make this even worse I'm in love with a married man who treats me like crap. I just really don't have anybody to live for. Everybody that has been in my life has always betrayed me and treated me like ish. Everybody! Not to mention I've done things that I'm not to proud of in my life and that will stay with me forever. I'm just so damn lonely. I have nobody man. Nobody! There is just no reason at all 4 me to keep going through this pain. I don't want to be here. I'm going to be honest though, I'm scared only because I want to do it right the 1st time and I want it to be quick not painful. If I knew for a fact ok x amount of this pill will work I freakin swear ill do it. Because I really just can't anymore and I want to end this misery already

Best Answer

I'm 14 and I am looking at this as I won't to die people tell me to so why don't I just do it I want to end it all can they kill me

Best Answer

I hope sleeping pills can kill me so I don't have to deal with this miserable life. I'm 50 years old, married for 30 years and never had any kids (for sometime I didn't want it and for the rest my life circumstance was screwed up). Now after all these years my husband doesn't want to live with me any more and I blame myself for this failure as he does. I can't live with this guilt any more, i ruined his life and my life and there is no return. I can't have children any more and this is killing me. I JUST WANT TO FINISH IT, i don't believe in heaven and hell, so after life is meaningless to me. i can't sleep, i can't eat, i can't communicate with anyone. my husband doesn't want to talk to me and kept himself in another country to be away from me. when there is no hope, death seems the best option. I just hope sleeping pills will do the job.

Best Answer

I was looking up sleeping pills can kill you and came across this. I've been very depressed for 17 years. I'm lossing my mind and sanity. I had a child and got married at 16 I left my husband 5 years ago but now I moved back with him and things are 10xs worse since I came back. I moved back because I couldn't deal with the guilt of leaving and my girls dealing with seperated parents. He also wouldn't leave me be every day was you didn't try to make things work you have to give me another chance, your a guiter. I have no mother that cares haven't seen or spoken to her in 17 years and the same with my father who raped me when I was a child. I don't know what is wrong with me. My husband is a good person who would do anything for me and I do consider him my bestfriend. It's just I feel that I'm being raped when we are together and rage comes all over me. He kisses me I want to vomit in his mouth when he touches me I ball my hands into a fist. When he tries to have sex with me I start crying inside and my body frezes up. I'm like this because he used me a his personal sex toy for years. I was young and did what ever he wanted even bring other people in the bed against my wishes. I did all of this because of my guilt of him getting stuck with me and him not having the life that he wanted and leaving me. I haven't been living my life in fear and the overwhelming guilt. I think of taking the hand gun that is on his nightstand and shooting myself or taking the sleeping pills to end this torture but the only thing that stops me is my girls but I'm losing the well to live everyday. I have no family no friends I'm truely alone.

Best Answer

I did very big mistake that i got married very soon at 23 age now I am well settled but my wife will always misunderstand me & give me torcher i tried many times to take diverce but I have very cute and lovely daughter she is very attached with her mother. Now everyday I am getting torcher which killing me mentally so I decided to kill myself. I cant live without my daughter & one or otherday my wife make me away from daughter so before coing that situation I want die.. I Love My Daughter.... Miss you beta

Best Answer

You have rights as a father as long as you fight for your daughter she can't take her away. Be the best dad to your daughter and being happy is the best way to be a good dad. You may not be able to have her everyday but the time you do get will be worth wild to you and her. You desirve to be happy and your daughter desirves a happy daddy. You will do more damage to her than you will ever know if you killed yourself.

Best Answer