superficialife superficialife 22-25, F 15 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Religion

Oh My God. Love this question. Such a good question. Don't know how to answer it.

Best Answer

There is/was no bloody creator. It's not Lego you fool.

Best Answer

Blaming has very little use whoever does it for whatever reason.

Best Answer

Baby,every time you open your witty sarcastic mouth...

I get a hardThrobber! :)

Best Answer

creative as usual i see , well lets see now , your born well look at that little you , and so your journey into life begins learning at an exponential rate being so young , your mind is so curious i doubt god is that curious but you sure are , yep your thoughts not his , your learning not his , and just to speed things up your a teenager now , still learning about people going to school learning different subjects making friends maybe losing some , coping with parents and other issues but also learning that people can be evil and destructive and also be good and well natured , does god think for you ? or are they your thoughts and your decisions as you continue your journey through life ? , in the good book (The Bible) talks about a judgement day , why would such a day need be if God controls everything ? , mainly i think its for the ones that have done terrible things to others and a relief sake for the good folk to know the bad ones aren't really going to get away with their bad behavior which was their decision to do in the first place anyway i don't want to ramble on and bore you to tears , maybe this helps

Best Answer

I understand what you are saying... and I agree I don't know why the people that wrote the bible have a judgement day when we didn't even make our minds and if God created everything... he instilled the options we have, the ability our brain has, the choices we have, the consequences for those choices.... so it's a game by his rules and of course, in that case my opinion simply wouldn't matter.... I would simply have to submit to his ways and be molded into his way if I want to live... but then... why is living grand when we are only loved for our function, our submission? Does anyone every truly love us and give us good favor.. or is it always conditional upon us pleasing their senses... upon us being beneficial to their livelihood.... you see what I mean?
Many people think... "If no one cares about me, unless I am who they want me to be, why should I care about them? Who is truly out there for me even if I am a threat to their lives or if I'm not beneficial to their agendas and such?"
Everything feels functional and in a sense superficial.... don't you think?

Best Answer

gods rules or commandments are generally there to guide us into a good life and hopefully we would abide in them as close as possible to attain that but he also knows were not perfect and of course expects shortcomings from mankind .
The choices we make are not generally his to make but ours since its our lives we live not his and just as we have laws upon the earth so is there also laws in heaven and consequences on both sides of the fence , again his rules are there to help us have decent lives although some seem a little strict but we do the best we can , and yes some people are very superficial and others are not , but it's their decision as is your decision to be as you seem fit , its not easy sometimes to be accepted by others i know , and sometimes your just not accepted and so you are alone for a while , it happens to most of us at times , your learning social things lately it seems , and yes it can be tricky sometimes , people can be a strange sort but you must cope with it the best you can

Best Answer

No such Creator exists, therefore the answer to your question is no. Hypothetically, is there were a Creator, then yes, I would say it is his fault. In your Bibles it does say that he chooses our destiny (or something along those lines), does it not? I'm sure if that were true, the majority of people would fulfill their destinies, with his/her 'push.

Best Answer

Yup, I don't believe in a conscious creator either... I think we came from inanimate forces that don't care for us.... we survive out of fear of death and seeking to please our senses....

Best Answer

Our Creators (God and Goddess) are absolutely perfect. They do not have human traits or emotions such as anger, hate, or blame. They are pure Love.

Best Answer

i have a better question for you."what the hell are you going on about?"

Best Answer

Oh I just think people shouldn't be blamed and I think people have inner frustrations for being in a world they didn't ask to exist in, and being forced to adapt if they want to survive being solely loved conditionally.... I think all of us wish someone accepted us for who we are, but we are only accepted if we are pleasing to their senses....
Sorry if I annoyed you or anything.... These are just questions that always keep coming up in my head....

Best Answer

Apparantely, yes.

Best Answer

My head hurts when questions like this are asked..

Best Answer

Why are you asking? Have you done something?

Best Answer