yes it changes over the time......u dont feel the same way.....till u feel nothing...and want to fall in love with some one else.....who sexually excites u..........<br />
love is a stupid hormone...<br />
love is only sex

Best Answer

I'm talking about not being with anyone for a long time, and when you finally get together with someone, that love feels different than when you were young

Best Answer

i think that would depend on the people and relationships...being in love...the heart soaring passionate type of love can happen when older.

Best Answer

I do doubt it sometimes; but when Mrs tarq and I are strolling around the house naked, without a single thought of diving into bed together, I know that I would give my life for her, in the certain knowledge that she would do the same for me... [well, I f***ing hope so, anyway!]

Best Answer

you can love without being in love, being in love is consuming to me.

Best Answer

I was referring to being in love.

Best Answer

I don't beleive it possible. to directly answer you questtion.

Best Answer

I think it would be more logical to question love as a concept rather than how your relationship evolves with others.

Best Answer