mommysteph mommysteph 36-40, F 17 Answers Jun 24, 2010

...only....then....

Best Answer

If you love fully, openly, and honestly.............you'll experience heartbreak more than once in your life. So the short answer is yes.

Best Answer

You're heart is not an egg and all the love doesn't go spilling out when it gets broken. And saying true love is like saying sweet sugar. Love is true and good and long-suffering. Some people like to pass other feelings off as love, but true love is just that....love.<br />
The answer is yes.

Best Answer

Yes, long as you don't fall for the same type again

Best Answer

I just

Best Answer

on june 30 on husband who I was with for over 10 yrs and married to for almost 5yrs, told me he was not happy anymore, things had changed, I tryed everything to fix things, he didnt commicate the reasons he wanted a divorce only to say we should go our separte ways, no closure for me there, the divorce was over in mnths. I am heartbroken, was in a bad car addident and im recovering from that, too boot my oldesst son moved in my ex, who is his step dad, my son no longer talks to me, which is another loss, Im at a crossroads and am not sure what to do. I feel lost with out my family ive beenwith for over 10 yrs. I have other family, but my husband was my best friend ect. Dont know where to go from here, I have recovery to do for my caraccident and am stuck at home alot in alot of pain, any advive out there for me?

Best Answer

My heart is more than broken ...it is paralyzed! There is no love in this life for me. I may as well be dead

Best Answer

I used to believe no its not possible....but I learned from a beautiful song by lee Ann Womack that " loving might be I mistake it's worth making" ...if you have been nice and sincere it's not your turn to hurt...people who love with all their heart should never regret.

Best Answer

Even better, it can heal your heart, but there's no point in rushing it, just wait for that special someone to appear.

Best Answer

Love is not a finite thing. There really is no "past tense" to the word love. People use the word "LOVED" but really once you have admitted you love someone, they will always have a piece of your heart. No matter how bad things end up, there will always be that one little corner where that love resides. <br />
Yes it is possible to find true love again. I've had my heart broken many times. I love too easily. Now I have found my soulmate and love her ... however... it seems impossible for us to be together, she doesn't want to "risk" our friendship. Well, I can't force her. Maybe with time she'll understand, but, for now. Yes, my heart is broken, I still love her. There is no "bad" in our relationship. So there is nothing making me stop trying to love her. I felt the same way after the break up of my marriage. Well, those feelings, in time, got put away. I fell in love again, now she's going to force me to put those feelings away...eventually it won't hurt so much.

Best Answer

yes. but a lot of people don't really want love right away after thier heart has been broken.

Best Answer

Yes. Keep looking.

Best Answer