The night ended so bad we haven't spoke in months. However, the first few hours were magical in away. When he wrapped his arms around me for the first time I felt like I was safe and at home. The way I melted under his kiss was unbelievable. I just can't stop thinking about him and the way he made me feel. Now he's started to come around again and, I'm starting to wonder if he shared some of those same feelings.
skittlesbaby753 skittlesbaby753 22-25, F 5 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Romance & True Love

If i were you i would be careful but i loved him he would know it.

Best Answer

I'm not always that great with people.

Best Answer

In what way are you not great?

Best Answer

Communicating my thoughts and feelings with out making a mess of things.

Best Answer

I dont know anyone that has the perfect communicating skills. Just talk from your heart.

Best Answer

True, but its not always something that come easy for me

Best Answer

Well your communicationg very well here with me. Do you have problem like your not sure how you will react when you see him.

Best Answer

I turn into a puddle when I see him. I'm fine online face to face is when I lose it.

Best Answer

So send him a message.

Best Answer

He's not online I tried looking him up.

Best Answer

So just yourself its ok to cry and melt lnto his arms

Best Answer

I want to but I don't at the same time

Best Answer

If it ended that terribly, perhaps be cautious the second time around. Let him come to you.

Best Answer

Well, he's not avoiding me anymore so isn't that him coming to me?

Best Answer

Sounded like it from the Q. Just keep a bit of distance at first for a bit. Take it slow. If you jump at it, he might misinterpret signals and either run or think it is too easy to be worth the bother. Make him work for it.

Best Answer

he needs to work for it lol, thanks

Best Answer

I feel kinda like a traitor to the cause, but for real tho - make his @$$ work for it!! For some reason, guys like that... But for the record, this conversation never happened. ;p

Best Answer

what conversation? lol

Best Answer

no conversation here ossifer, we's all as jober as a sudge! ;p

Best Answer

NO, impossible!

Best Answer

You need to wait and ask that yourself a little later

Best Answer

I agree. dont make decisions with your emotions. Wait awhile. Hare Krishna

Best Answer