Questionator Questionator 26-30 184 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Broken trust is pardonable but you cannot ever forget it.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

You didn't really forget.You still remember it.And that's exactly what I suggested in my answer.

Best Answer

So true...

Best Answer

This is so true. :(

Best Answer

Regained? Probably not. Rebuilt? Most certainly!

Best Answer

It your choice to forgive and forget,if someone did something unforgiveable then no,if someone did something unforgetable then forget it :D

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

The old saying goes "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Enough said?

Best Answer

NEVER <br />
If you did something wrong then why would you have done it in the first place

Best Answer

Because we all forget that we are "spiritual beings having a human experience." Relationships are so very fragile, but to me it's all part of learning and growing if allowed. I'd give that person another chance in trusting again. We will always make mistakes.

Best Answer

Becouse we are spiritual beings we need balance. That's what makes us whole. love begins with trust,( the dirt and the warter that grows the seed of life.)

Best Answer

Not easily and never completely.

Best Answer

this is definitely true!

Best Answer

Most definitely ....will it be hard? Yes. Will you have to work for it? Yes. But the sad fact is that we're all only human and if we feel that we deserve a second chance from others then we have to also be willing to GIVE the second chance to somebody

Best Answer

Sometimes Trust regained is stronger than before!

Best Answer

True...!

Best Answer

That's were true growth shines, the seed into a bloom

Best Answer

trust that is broken can be forgiven... and never FORGOTTEN

Best Answer

No, once trust is lost so is the relationship or friendship. You can rebuild the structure again yet the basis would be Shaken, subjected to deteriorate and the history repeats itself..

Best Answer

My first reaction to this question was no... But I truly thought about it and i changed my mind. Yes trust can be regained by hard work and dedication. It's difficult to earn and the person really has to proof themselves. only then can it be gained back. they have to want to be truthful and be able to reflect in and open up.

Best Answer

Great answer

Best Answer

I say no. I can say this with experience... I have been through alot with trust issues with my husband. i asked him to leave because I know I can't trust him anymore.. He has cheated on me in the past. We worked past it and were fine for over 10 years... March he did it again, i don't believe this can be resolved. All trust has been lost for good this time.... He has recently came back to try to fix it but I refused and asked him to leave.. It's hard when you love someone so much you have to let them go.... because you refuse to be hurt again..

Best Answer

Been there my friend. The choice you make is the right one for you....I was never the same after he cheated. I never felt the same about him or me.

Best Answer

Not to me. It takes a lot for me to stop trusting a person but when I do that is it. I use to be more trusting in people until I got out on my own and lerned that many people are not trust worthy, even the one(s) I married.

Best Answer

Well I can say from my side no the person can say that they trust you and forgive you but deep down inside they never see you the way you were. But they will never admit that they were the cause of that betrayal.

Best Answer

Make sense

Best Answer

Trust can be regained but it is never the same as it used to be...... always room for doubt once trust is broken.

Best Answer

There are many different types of trust. But once one has experienced betrayal, I would say that you never truly see the person the same way....

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

Trust is a Mirror once it's broken it can be repaired, but you can still see the cracks.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Yes, it can. I have done it, and my heart was not divided. But it can't be faked. If there is unforgiveness, it must be addressed if it's to be healed.

Best Answer

most relationships have "dealbreakers" our 36 yr. devoted, commited relationship.<br />
had 2. no cheating &no slugging. So I am always amazed and impressed when a couple climbs the walls to overcome when a sacred trust, has come crushing and crashing down around their shared life, they had built together, Although we could not have overcome a broken trust. I know and truly trust this one truth above all.<br />
Love Heals. Abundant loving support to those that may evolve into a Higher Love & Trust together. Probably best to just say "no thanks" should the temtation sneak in to hurt the hard won beauty of sustained trust tho'

Best Answer

It's one of the hardest things to get back, because most people aren't willing to follow through. I usually say, when someone shows you who they are the first time, believe them, but actions always speak louder than words. But I do believe in second chances.<br />
I keep my distance though, until your actions have a long enough record that shows me you are worth giving another try. See, you can't fake being a good person for a long time if you're not.

Best Answer

Like an ocean wave that wanes into disappearance trust like the wave will not come back. It can viewed much the same as a right, when gone there is no restoring or regaining it. People constantly fool themsleves that it can because we ant to believe such is the case BUT why continue a relationship where trust has been violated and worry constantly if it is recurring?

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Bcause quite often there are others apart from ones self to consider and love can b healed with true regret and work from both parties it has been done many times ask Dr Phil

Best Answer