TheHoneyBee TheHoneyBee 18-21, F 20 Answers May 8, 2013 in Community

For whatsoever from one place doth fall,

Is with the tide unto an other brought:

For there is nothing lost, that may be found, if sought - Edmund Spenser

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Never quite.

Best Answer

Yes but not easy to do. Trust & respect are earned and once someone breaks your trust & respect it is "almost" impossible to regain it.

Best Answer

Yes. Trust is not an absolute, it is a continuum. We trust people to degrees depending what is at risk and what we know about that person. So I may trust you to watch my dog for an hour but I may not trust you to watch a million dollars of mine. People move up and down our trust continuum based on what is at risk and their past behaviour. Anyone that trusts absolutely is a fool and anyone who doesn't trust anyone is also a fool. Trust is a complex process that is beyond a simple bucket of I trust or don't trust the person. One final example would be that I may not trust my ex wife in affairs of the heart but I would trust her implicitly with my kids.

Best Answer

Not for me.I might forgive but I'll never forget.

Best Answer

Not usually

Best Answer

Sure, it can. But only if your a complete fool!

Best Answer

Yes! Ignorance of risk is not trust. Ignorance, once lost can't be regained. Trust is a matter of choice, not a matter of fact. The choice is; knowing the risks and potential benefits, do I continue to open myself to the possibilities?

Best Answer

not usually to the same degree

Best Answer

Yes, it is called forgiveness. Do remember that you can forgive but don't forget. The bible says to forgive 7x7, but it never said forget. After a while of repeat that it become a different problem, like a pattern or Karma that show up.

Best Answer

Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother f*cker's reflection

Best Answer

not for me

Best Answer

I keep forgetting that people have cheated me, gained advantage of my trust.

They cheat on me. I lose their trust. I forget about it. They cheat on me again. It just continues.

Best Answer

not totally

Best Answer

Depends on the person really, but in most cases, No.. well, unless you make a reaally BIG effort to gain that trust again, then maybe...

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer