usbank2012 usbank2012 46-50, M 14 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Romance & True Love

ummm insecurity can be hard to deal with <br />
as my ex step mom said only one person is allowed to be crazy at one time <br />
I'm not calling insecurity crazy, I'm just saying one person needs to be stronger in the other in my book to balance things out

Best Answer

They can but not without a lot of work and probably counseling.<br />
They'd probably be more comforted in finding a kindred spirit but on the other hand, if neither of them is stable, then they can't really be the example or "rock" for the other. It's like trying to prevent a tornado from tearing everything up by putting another tornado in its path - just creates more destruction.

Best Answer

my wife and I have been together 6 years and getting stronger all the time. evidence to the affirmative

Best Answer

Anything is possible with love. I say yes.

Best Answer

If they are both real to each other, than Yes they can. I know couples that started out that way. They took it slow. Started out as just friends. Let that friendship grow. People said they would Never Last but this year is their 32nd year together and they have been Married for 28 years they are happier than ever and love each other as much as to people can. By the way most of the people who said they would last back then are Divorced and re- married now. I keep talking to them. Telling them to go slow. To this day we are the best of Friends. So yes if they become friends then lovers .

Best Answer

Yes if you lock yourselves in a box

Best Answer

Yes, if they agree that somethings do not matter that much to them.

Best Answer

I seen this happen, the children bully them because they can.

Best Answer