zonus zonus 31-35, M 20 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I don't think so. True love does not have room for more than one ob<x>ject of worship. You take any whole, and slit it, each just gets less. Real love requires whole-souled devotion. Put yourself on the other side; would you settle for half of a lover's attention?

Best Answer

What ?

Best Answer

Nice points of view Sailor.

Best Answer

I was married twice, 10+ years each time. I know from whence I speak. Divided devotion spells disaster. It doesn't even have to be another person..

Best Answer

You can be in love with the idea of it...

Best Answer

That Could be 2 ppl I love both But Not in A relationship at same time!!! That could hurt Me if I feel guilty too much around!!!....<br />
It depends on What kind of love that you can love in 2 ppl at<br />
different ways....

Best Answer

Yes. Two different people two completely different love.

Best Answer

No. If you've ever really been in love you would know that answer. Occasionally you may lust someone even if you're in love, but you would never act on it out of fear of losing your love, or hurting them. Other people tend to not catch your attention so much when you're in love. There's a saying that says if you fall in love with two people, choose the second one, because if you had been in love with the first you wouldn't love the second. Or something like that. You catch my drift.

Best Answer

Deep, true love no, I don't think so. You can lust, and even feel care and love for more than one person. But that bond you get with true love can only happen with one person.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

I found out the hard way, I ain't suppose to talk dirty to my wife's sister on the phone...

Best Answer

Oh now you didnt. =)

Best Answer

Yeah...i am in love with myself and my shadow. So it is possible.

Best Answer

So sad.

Best Answer

No. If you know what love is you, will be patient and the right one will end up with you. If you think you love 2 people and want them both you just want sex really bad!

Best Answer

In our DNA? Lol Thats the need to create another life through sex Not to bang everything you get the chance at because the opportunity presents itself. ...We're not trying to keep the human civilization from dying off. We're greedy pigs, men and women alike Its become a sport =) and everyone knows it.... Basic instinct my ***

Best Answer

I believe yes... One is love & lust and the other is for commitment.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I think so.

Best Answer

Why is that.

Best Answer

Make up your mind

Best Answer

Not a judgment. Its not true love.

Best Answer