Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 12 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Religion

As they've recently found a different Mayan calender the answer is NOTHING.

Best Answer

but they also found a stone confirming the dec 21 date recently- gov might be just saying a new calendar was found so as not to panic the sheeple

Best Answer

Bahhaa bahaaa

Best Answer

Oh, right, a conspiracy is it. It was actually archeologists who found it, not the "government". Who are watching you as you read this. See my icon? It has a camera embedded in it.
But, but, but, bullshit. They knew nothing of relevance to us today. Stop trying to find ways to escape your real life and try living it instead.
They used to wear grass skirts. Why don't you too? A bit more kinowledge and advancement i9n clothes making perhaps? Same thing dummy.

Best Answer

The Myans aren't dead. They just drifted out of thier cities when the conqistedors invaded their cities. Most scattered when they saw thier warriors getting slattered by guns, the ones left as captives starved and died of disease. The one that did escape were left illeterate because the catholic church burned thier vast libraries because thier knowledge of advanced mathematics & astronomy contradicted the churches very limited belief that we were the center of the solar system. Thier language has been lost to them until only recently when linguists deciphered the language and started teaching them thier own language. The english language has only 26. characters while thier very sophisticated language has like (no i think 846 pictogarms). And for the alignmant, well think about it like this the moon going around the earth 7 creates tides with it's gravitational pull, add to that the gravitational pull of the sun (much larger than earth &astronomy moon), then line that up with the super black hole in the center of our milkyway galaxy and the multiplication of all these gravitational forces really pull at the earth super tide tsunami, pole shifts and thats not the bad, this also coinsiedes with the peak is solar activity, the gravity could possibly cause mass coronal ejections that could possibly throw so much plasma at the earth that it could eradicate our atmosphere witch is made more possible by pole shifts leaving our magnetosphere weakend or suhut down in sports, dosing us with enough radiation to kill entire planet.

Best Answer

I'm working nights and I'm working a night shift that night, too. This isn't good because I was supposed to get over time.

Best Answer

At the time they knew it was a long time off. I'd like to see some real Kah kah like Jesus riding a great white horse. Or UFOs returning from where ever. Something that makes everyone say (didn't see that coming)

Best Answer

Nothing. The Mayans dont have leap years and we do their 12/12 is long past and nothing happened

Best Answer

ahhhh but the planets along with the dark rift of the galaxy will be all perfectly lined up on that day-which happens only once every 26,000 years

Best Answer

So?

Best Answer

so, we will see what the gravitational forces of that and the fact that each planet exerts exponetionally more forces of gravitational pull than when not all aligned- other than that I don't know since i don't think i was around 26,000 years ago.

Best Answer

...DUDE if the mayans were super advanced creatures, why didn't their town and bloodline survive? Why are the MAYANS DEAD, why did their empire fall? Obviously their prophecies will also prove to be just as sad as their end were. Think about that before you prepare for the end of the world.

Best Answer

because as smart as they were they didn't know about diseases and they dies from diseases introduced by the spanish that the mayans had no immunities to since they had never been exposed to it before.

Best Answer

...well said, so they weren't that smart to begin with??? oh noooo..... and yay for us, we will live longer than their calender claims

Best Answer

I like to believe that on December 21 2012, a rebirth will occur, all will be destroyed to pave the way for the next. Well, no matter what happens, I have prepared for it. I'm hoping that the world ends though, it's so boring here.

Best Answer

I do think it's a rebirth too- i just hope not everything is destroyed- I hope those of us who have evolved are allowed to stay and begin the new world with love peace and compasion for each other

Best Answer

Are'nt you romantic. Evolved. That's a nice sentiment. Like watching fat as Americans eating potato chips and slugging down beer and sugary soft drinks. Or fat people eating four times the food needed every day?

Best Answer

To each his own, do not judge others for their lifestyle choices.

Best Answer

there going to put all the mexicans in power

Best Answer

the mexicans aren't the mayans

Best Answer

closest thing to them

Best Answer

They believed it was the date of the new cycle (first dirt, then wood, then corn...) :)

Best Answer

Very curious, always have been...especially what the Egyptians knew. They will be aligned up with the pyramids as well. Two very separate ancient cultures.

Best Answer

Separate to some extent, but all seven of the pyramid building societies were advanced and identicle when they first appeared some 10,000 years ago around the globe, and there's no trace as to where they originated from....or at least that's what the Discovery magazine article had to say about it.

Best Answer

dec 2nd of this year the pyramids align perfectly- as u can tell by my avatar I'm Obsessed with ancient egyptian things.

Best Answer

Thats what I suspect. That some of us may have come from the sky. If this were true it would change the way so many think about life.

Best Answer

I believe this- they say those with negative blood and also curiously those are 90% of the abductees

Best Answer

I'm going to send you a link okay?

Best Answer

sure- im always open to learning more- thanks

Best Answer

I think the Dogon tribe of northern Africa may be right...they've been saying for the last 25,000 years that life was seeded here by the people of the world we now know as Sirius C...a world which modern science only confirmed to exist 20 years ago.

Best Answer

Did they think that the source was from the Orion Nebula?

Best Answer

i saw that too- isn't Sirius near that star that just went super nova?? would explain why they are comming here- maybe they knew way back then?

Best Answer

TBH, I'm not sure...the only supernova I of is the one whose shockwaves will be taking apart the Pillars of Creation in a few hundred years. Is that the same one? Either way though, it could be! Personally, I'd love it if they came knocking on our doorstep...be they good, bad or indifferent it's the very thing humanity needs to unite itself.

Best Answer

I would too.

Best Answer

i heard on the news this supernova will light up our night sky to be daylight for two weeks this december- strange it's all happening in dec!

Best Answer

What avatar? Guess I'm missing part of the whole?

Best Answer

Where did you hear this???

Best Answer

it was on fox news about 3 weeks ago- said the star sytem is supposed go supernova in dec. and it would cause it to be daylight for 2 to 3 weeks! 24 hours a day! that's gonna be strange. I forget the star- I think it was betelguse

Best Answer

You would think they would be covering this story daily to prepare people huh?...I didn't hear of it....many will be in a panic. Thanks for telling me.

Best Answer

Time to throw another apocalypse party!! And for once for someone not to mess up my pizza !!

Best Answer

giorgio tsoukalos - he's the guy on that show ancient aliens, (with the crazy hair) is having a HUGE dec 21 2012 party in new orleans- check it out on his legendary times website

Best Answer

Well I dont plan on going near that man. buut I throw one for every near outbreak/apocalypse/ situations ,Notably the Political elections & every other doomsday date.

Best Answer

cool what do you do at an apocalypse party? what are the foods, beverages etc?

Best Answer