If she was muslim
Atresha Atresha 22-25, F 18 Answers Mar 21 in Dating & Relationships

I don't see differences in different religions. The problem is culture and traditions.

Best Answer

Ofcorse theres no problem with that<br />
Ur relagion is between u and ur god

Best Answer

He is christian , u know its is impossible....

Best Answer

Well
where u from?
its depending on ur country if hes just gonna date u its fine but if u will get marry or something it will be depending on ur country
u know u can date u mean imposible from ur side or his side

Best Answer

Im muslim, he is christian, but i like him alot, i feel he does to, ((
Im not assuming things ha) its impossible in both sides, and i know that, but its kinda frustrating ..

Best Answer

of course. But if they don't respect each other it won't work well. <br />
I hope they and their families don't call each other infidels.

Best Answer

NO, I couldn't BUT ONLY for the reason that I am not religious. I couldn't and wouldn't date a girl who is strongly christian either and for the exact same reason.

Best Answer

Isnt there a rule about being unequally yoked ?

Best Answer

I think that the main problem would be interference from her parents. When I was about 23 I got married to a woman who had a different cultural/religious upbringing than I did. When we decided ti get married her mother started to push her luck by trying to dictate certain things to me. I basically told her that we were adults and in love so we would get married as and how we pleased and if she didn't like that then she was not welcome at our wedding. I will not allow anyone to dictate to me how I should live my life. Considering the fact that Muslims are rather strict with their culture/religion I don't think it could work unless the woman in question had the courage to tell her family to butt out otherwise they and I would be at loggerheads all the time.

Best Answer

yeah of course, the mandatory part that it must he that date her, and be wary because it is no touching, no peeking and such... well not that worth the flirt i guess (maybe)

Best Answer

be prepared to deal with the oldest male in her family some take it very serious and will kill her and you if she disrespects the family name

Best Answer

If you want to be beheaded yes.

Best Answer

My son is a Hindu and now getting married to a muslim girl form Indonesia.I see nothing wrong

Best Answer

How her family accepted, what about seremony?

Best Answer

Her family too accepted, we do both the ceremony,one muslim style and the other Hindu style

Best Answer

If I tell her to stop hijacking Malaysian planes then maybe we have a future.

Best Answer

I couldn't date a muslim. Too many family issues.

Best Answer

but after ind vs pak match though lol

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer