Oh yeah and the price!!!! WOWW!!!
Zebzz Zebzz 51-55, M 6 Answers Apr 5, 2012

No, I can't. I assume it's something to do with having to be in fashion or bragging that you can afford them.

Best Answer

It seems to be a status symbol to pay a ridiculous price for something silly. I don't understand it.

Best Answer

Don't knock Ugg boots. I am an Australian, and being that they are originally an Australian product, I won't stand for it. :-)

Best Answer

Ah!! so it's you lot to blame for these hidious items of footwear. I might have known it had something to do with you....lol

Best Answer

To look and feel different. To stand out in a crowd. At first, it was the shocking OMG those are ugly, wanna be avant garde look of teens and 20 somthings...then status symbol...now just a sign of bad taste. Though if add some poofy balls on a string with them...ooooooooooh, that'll work! I love anything that moves and bounces.

Best Answer

I agree, the end result was not to look or feel different though as all the wearers ended up looking the same and having a smaller bank balance. OH!!! to be a fashion victim....lol

Best Answer

Some people just need expensive animal skin/fur to make it look like they have cankles. No big deal.

Best Answer

They're incredibly comfortable and warm. A lover surprised me with a pair one winter some years ago, and I've liked them ever since.

Best Answer