After you signed up on EP, I mean.
weirdcolor weirdcolor 36-40, M 24 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Addiction

Well, really... anyone *could*. But it'd suck a whole lot for me personally.

Best Answer

All our banks and bills are online so no... plus shopping :-D

Best Answer

No..I can't go 20mins without Internet..lol

Best Answer

even before ep, I still couldn't go a year without the internet

Best Answer

If I could find something more investing to do, like travel around the world, or cruise for a year...sure

Best Answer

Yep, I have before and could again.. EP or not.

Best Answer

No way dude!... It is impossible.. I would die through the withdrawels.

Best Answer

Whole year? I can't go more than two days without it. But u know what? I spent 25 years without it. But now I can't.

Best Answer

NO. I'd die.

Best Answer

Hell no. :(

Best Answer

no way . paying bills and shopping online is the best thing since sliced bread . I was even able to get my utilities transferred and turned . I wish the social security office would allow me more access to my documents

Best Answer

Clearly no-I can see you

Best Answer

I went 30 years without the internet! I can handle it just fine. I went without for six months this year alone. At first I was at the library several times a week. Then I realized it had been about a month. I just didn't care anymore.

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer

And what would you have answered to your last question that inspired mine? :)

Best Answer

I have many times before...

Best Answer

hm....dont know about that lol

Best Answer

No. I'd miss it too much. Its convenient, supports me when I'm low, entertains me when I'm lonely, makes it easier (accounts), allows me to learn 24 hours/day (libraries have operating hours) and energizes my creativity. Its harder to go w/o when I've already experienced something. If I only used it once in a while, maybe it would've been easier.

Best Answer

I try to practice this in small spurts.................taking a weekend w/o it for instance, but a year...................that would be tough.

Best Answer

I can't answer your Question there is no internet

Best Answer