babyluv4u778 babyluv4u778 18-21, F 26 Answers Jun 13, 2012

yes.. a very horrible, self defeating, and emotionally draining relationship that will do nothing but pull you down in the gutter...<br />
it seems to happen all the time, and still we sometomes don't learn

Best Answer

With out trust life is limited

Best Answer

Without trust one does not have much of a relationship.

Best Answer

Yes, but then it's not a relationship, its a strategy.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Lots of the time people that don't trust can,t be trusted .be honest about your passed ,lack of trust Inducates a era that hasn't been exposed to the truth Its a shame becouse thats were your true self belones and a deep passionate person hiding this not only robs the people around you from a great individual but also robs that individual from abundant life

Best Answer

Yes, but only a bad one.

Best Answer

Yeah you "can", I suppose. Don't know why you would want to though.

Best Answer

sorry but NO!!!

Best Answer

Trust ? Exactly what are we trusting in ? There are many relationships that are ba<x>sed on trust and ones that are not. Many folk have different views upon relationships and what typoes of trust are to be put into them. In a socially acceptable relationship most people are trusting that there will be no other personalized relationships involved, while in a more open relationship the expectation of trust is one of being safe as opposed to being "true" to the single person in the primary relationship. <br />
I guess it depends upon your expectations as to if you can or can't.<br />
My answer is POSSIBLY. Just depends on who you are and what you want in life.

Best Answer

No there has to be some trust involved, until they do something to dis earn it.

Best Answer

not a decent relationship. most relationships are ba<x>sed off trust and passion.. if you dont have trust, you wont have that passion and you'll always be wondering or looking back, being doubtful.

Best Answer

When I lived on the street and sold weed for a living I made rules for survival<br />
1. Trust no one<br />
2 let no one close<br />
3. Trust no one

Best Answer

Thank you so very much for ur advise. When I read this I was dissapointed in a sense and realize that I do want to have trust and be able to comfortable with the one I'm with if not wat would be.

Best Answer

Absolutely not, not a healthy one anyway...trust me (no pun intended)

Best Answer

Duh what kind of a question is this. I guess you could "have" one but it prolly won't be good:/

Best Answer

Not much of a one.

Best Answer

Yeah, a really bad one that ends horribly.

Best Answer

Basic trust is necessary but however it all depend who you are with, the person you are familiar with, the person worth your trust. People tend to change in time and in life, is a question ask when you yourself who do want to have secrets. Beside trust in a relationship, there should have other factor involve a true relationship and let this it goes on strongly. Beside it, do not blame people of not giving trust, is depend on how you surface and show people you worth trusting.

Best Answer