I love my boyfriend but the problem with me z that i cant express my feelings infront of him... Please help me to overcome this.. I dont know whether it z due to shyness or something else....!!!
steee15 steee15 18-21, F 16 Answers Feb 12, 2012

and you are who you are, make him show you how much he cares and loves you. you did nothing wrong or hurtful don't worry about his troubles, be yourself and stop thinking you have to change to make others happy. if they have an issue and can't accept you its their ****. not yours if you have an issue then ya work it out.

Best Answer

No.. We r not into sex yet...!!! I dont think thats d reason

Best Answer

ya, like I said he will do whatever until he gets it... you don't get to know till you walk thru it. or you could do the thing people rarely do and just be friends until he really cares.

Best Answer

He has always understood that i cant express myself. Its just that i feel bad for him. For sex, it was he who said first that we'll hav that aftr marriage

Best Answer

guys say a lot of things........

Best Answer

I know.. That is why i feel bad coz he never complains.. He tries to help me with this bt has never forced me for anything

Best Answer

Haha.. I trust him due to million reasons. There r no trust issues. He is still stuck to what he said in d beginning..!!

Best Answer

listen they are all nice like that till you put out. it takes them a really really really long time to really respect you. so you are doing the right thing and he should not complain he has nothing to complain about. its good for you to take care of yourself and protect yourself

Best Answer

Ok.. I'll keep that in mind.. Thanks :)

Best Answer

how long has it been?

Best Answer

It took me 5 years to accept his proposal n after that its been 1 year of relationship :)

Best Answer

ok you are on the right track you are pretty young... maybe you could read some books about relationships and intimacy...

Best Answer

Ohh... Thank u soo much :)

Best Answer

Maybe you feel intimidated . Maybe its self-confidence. Maybe its a fear of him rejecting the real you. The list could go on and on. <br />
It probably does bother him and leaves him wondering. Because of your insecurity and him possibly feeling a void, the sooner the resolve, the quicker you both can get on with your relationship. <br />
Since because you are reconizing your problem and sensitive about how it might be affecting him, then you are over halfway to solving your problem. <br />
I struggled with insecurities that stretch from here to seattle, (im in the midwest lol) and found a couple of solutions which are similar to each other. I didnt want to waste more precious time in resolve and wanted to be sure of repair or should I say re-learning my confidence. Because of this, I went with both of these programs and within a couple of days, I was confident, standing tall, bold and so on. I was sure of myself, resulting in a positive, courageous, abundent life which manifested out towards others.<br />
This is not a temporary fix and will last a lifetime. This works if you want it to! Go get your life Now!<br />
http://www.gobrainev.com/?a=enhanced <br />
http://mindreality.com/cb/?a=ib5pVIwu<br />
copy and paste or type as is into your browser.

Best Answer

Thankx a ton :)

Best Answer

I think thats because of low confidence :(

Best Answer

Very likely. You have to trust your instinct. Because of you reconizing this you can easily re-learn your emotions and turn this into a positive. I speak from personal experience that I struggled with for several years. The links in my first comment helped me 100% and still works, period. You too can succeed.

Best Answer

I hope so.. I'll try my best to overcome this... :)

Best Answer

Hmm...Simply close your eyes and think about him that how much you both love each other, after that whatever may be in your mind you just say to him....but that's all work when he is infront of your eyes..<br />
Dear love him from your heart and internal feelings..don' love from your mind..

Best Answer

Thanx... I love him from heart that is why i am not able to use my mind on how to express myself n what to express.. I'll try it.. I think it will help me :)

Best Answer

Yeah I promise it will help you..
If any difficuly then am here okay?

Best Answer

Thanks alot :)

Best Answer

No need to say 10x, that's okay...
God bless you

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

Whenever you together start playing truth and dare. . . Automatically the word will speak out what you want to say to him :)

Best Answer

Does he tell you about his feelings? If he does, are they of a type or intensity you don't share? <br />
Or, as someone with loneliness, are you afraid to tell him because you're afraid he might reject you, or expect more of a physical ex<x>pression than you are ready for? <br />
Are you sure and certain about what your feelings are for him? What are they? I agree with the answers that suggest you write him a letter, but I suggest you write to yourself first. How do you feel about this guy? Do you admire him? Trust him? Feel safe with him? Or is he just kind of a hot guy you like hanging out with? There isn't a wrong answer, except if it isn't true. <br />
First of all, believe in, trust and feel safe with your truth. Then let it be known.

Best Answer

I love him. I trust him completely n feel compltely safe with him. He has never made me feel uncomfortable. He expresses himself very clearly. The prob is that i cant face him n say all this to him. I hav written many times bt even after writing i ask him nt to discuss it with me later. :(

Best Answer

It really sounds like you're plagued by a fear of rejection andor humiliation. If you really feel safe with him, who else in the room is keeping you from talking?

Best Answer

M nt afraid of rejection... I think thats lack of confidence. Still m nt sure of d reason...

Best Answer

He'll probably like that. Guys aren't always fond of hearing about feelings.

Best Answer

I also wish d same. It will b much easier for me then..!!

Best Answer

try writing a letter? my ex did that i thought was sweet

Best Answer

I can write bt again cant face him when he reads it :(

Best Answer

Well its difficult to express one's feeling in few words.<br />
"silence speaks" silence has its own language, so let the silence help you.<br />
When you are both with each other and no one else, after a long silence, just speak few words from your heart.<br />
Best Wishes

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

Just can't tell him you love him? Or can physically show him?

Best Answer

I cant tell him that i love him.. I cant say words to appreaciate him.. I can write but when it comes to speak directly, i try to change d topic

Best Answer

Here's how I see it: saying "I love you" is for idiots and the naive. The word love is exactly that, a word. It represents all the things that give love meaning. It means you trust him, that you'll stay with him and only him, that your time and resources are devoted entirely to making him happy. Say the things that love means. Don't say love, because it's the cowards' version of what you really mean. Can you do that? Or is that too hard as well? Because I have more suggestions if that doesn't work.

Best Answer

Oh, again i need suggestions... The word i love u is just used sometimes eg while disconnecting the phone n its easy to reply... I myself dont like to use these words often bt sumtimes it feels gud to listen... The main problem is that i cant appreaciate him although my heart might be full of emotions... When it comes to speak, i cant. Like he is under army training n is away.. Bt i cant tell him that m missing him or how it feels to b alone... I cant tell him his importance in my life... I really need some suggestions

Best Answer

You can't appreciate him? Explain, please. That's really interesting.

Best Answer