TheSecretAgent TheSecretAgent 31-35, M 21 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Community

I can't sleep in my own bed half the time, so I doubt I'd get comfortable laying on damp grass or a cold tomb

Best Answer

I'm toying with the idea...so I could keep it in my album of weird memorabalia. It should be the same as sleeping in the forest or so.The only weird thing about cemetries would be the morbid mindsets of the people who buried the dead...otherwise there'd be only skeletons.Cemetries have no power and the idea of ghosts and souls are a load of bull.if I were to start a goth club, is initiate every member by them having to sleep overnight in an old cemetry. One good thing this would do is help one overcome his fear and revulsion by sleeping in a cemetry. I would rather sleep in a cemetry than work in a morgue. Yours nosferatu

Best Answer

Well I wouldn't *really* be alone, but everyone else there is sleeping too, so it'd be easier than trying to sleep at home.

Best Answer

I would, if I had to... I'm not afraid of the dead... they're probably hanging out in more interesting places.

Best Answer

No.. I respect the dead..

Best Answer

It would be scary =/

Best Answer

I reckon so, so long as there were not any living criminals wandering about.

Best Answer

Jeepers, creepers, nooooo way!

Best Answer

i will, sooner or later.

Best Answer

Sure. I've done it.

Best Answer

If i was being paid.

Best Answer

I did once, actually I passed out after a party but still slept there all night alone.

Best Answer

No way!!

Best Answer