mermaidluver mermaidluver 13-15 12 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Community

seriously?

Best Answer

lets face it IF (big if) they existe than they are a species of their own what means they're born as one

so nope you can't become one

and PLEASE don't let my agegroup look so stupid and naive

Best Answer

*crys from so much laughter* Go gather up a bunch of fish scails and paste them on your body with glue and then sit in a pool of water butt naked for 5 days.

Best Answer

Please stop being mean I don't appreciate it

Best Answer

Okay. Sorry.

Best Answer

Go to the i am a mermaid group , somebody posted a real working spell i swear ! It was either lionessrunner or tigerclaw101

Best Answer

U can go to wwwspellsofmagic.com

Best Answer

I do not know if such things exist, I suppose there could be some sort of similar creature somewhere. Parallel worlds are certainly real I have experienced it first hand. If that is if, you could get through the membranes to a world advanced enough, with the right technology you might be able to alter yourself in such a way. Earth is a backwater laughably a third world world. It took us some time to get a friend of ours to realise just how backward and isolated the place was.

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

Very, but I have tried to get out of her for the past 3 years and had no luck. My goal is to load my personality into a computer and put it in some sort of mechanical body, I could potentially live forever and never have to eat, sleep, breathe or any of that again. Nothing would ever interrupt my study of the world around me again.

Best Answer

you could Wright your own computer code transfer yourself in to it then have someone take a chip download you into it then take that chip and put it into a robot

Best Answer

I plan something like that but earth doesn't have that kind of processing power. I know of a device, perhaps a person that is a mix of it's builders personalitys something like a child would be a mix or it's parents personalitys. That was 5,000 years ago, imagine where their technology must be now, I want to go so bad, this place is so backward, just no one here to relate to.

Best Answer

Well I don't know how to make a robot but I could make a really strong computer code it is like the easiest thing to do

Best Answer

I know why I want to leave earth etc, but why your fasination with mermades, magic etc? Just to have a better life with more options than this one provides? Here is a glimps of some of whats possable, these orbs of light are always around me and my sister for what ever reasion, maybe their part of us or perhaps a result of something else, I don't know but you might like something like this. I don't blame you one bit for wanting a better life than this.EP Link

Best Answer

No its not all for the better life I know I could help the animals of this world much better if I was one

Best Answer

I suppose those that lived in the sea you could but of course many animals are on the land not in the sea. It might comfort you to know that there are endless earths and endless biomes like this one, if an animal went extinct here, it's parallels would still live elsewhere, earth is only a tiny grain of sand on an infinite beach.

Best Answer

I know that already but the animals here can still suffer by the human hand

Best Answer

Yes and humans can suffer from other living things like parasites, bacteria and rattle snakes . It is because the earth is a natural system assembled as a result of blind natural forces, the trait of ethics is a very new invention from the late quatrinary period ,it came with human evolution.

Best Answer

there is mermaids but not like you think they are ugly huge fish like manatee looking things atleast that is what animal planet was saying cant swear it is true though and im pretty sure you cant become one but you can swim with one just cant promise it wont bite you

Best Answer

eat fish fingers and spend days in the bath

Best Answer

How will that help

Best Answer

You can't become a mermaid, but they are real.

Best Answer

U are the nicest person that replied all day. Thank u.

Best Answer

lol I don't get that very often. I'm kind of an *******.

Best Answer

well people are being so rude about me believing in magic and mermaids. I'm glad I'm not the only one who believes.

Best Answer

well magic is differnt, but paranormal phenomena is real. Mostly time distortions and that kind of thing. You should do a bunch of research on that if it interests you though. Never believe in something before you understand it.

Best Answer

I know what you mean and I have done a lot of research but info is hard to find

Best Answer

well they're weird looking, not like how most people picture them. They're also telepathic.

Best Answer

Ya I know that I also know that thay have had a vary bad history with humans so thay stay away from us and that thay are really good at hiding

Best Answer

lol so are the yeti

Best Answer

Ya and all the other things out there that no one can find. You know I have dreams about things like this and thay are so vivid that when I wake up I think that reality is a dream.

Best Answer

You were probably an aquarian in a past life. There are planets that are completely covered in water and the people that live there have adapted.

Best Answer

Cool. But I don't believe in past lives.but I do believe I heaven

Best Answer
Best Answer

It would not let med read it but it looked cool...I don't get something ....why do people say that were the only thing in the universe when the universe goes on forever and is exspanding and that there is most likely lots of planets that have things living on it that might be more advanced then us

Best Answer

to our knowledge, we're the only sentient species in the universe. We're definitely not alone though. From what I've read though, humans are the most common species in the universe.

Best Answer

My grate grandpa saw an alien before and that's how I came to be a believer of things out of the ordinary. I think u would've like him. he was always telling me about this kind of stuff

Best Answer

what kind of alien?

Best Answer

I don't know it has ben a vary long time and I can ask him because he went to heaven

Best Answer

probably a grey. but seriously, there is no hell and there's one afterlife. It's pretty heavenly. Reincarnation definitely exists too.

Best Answer

There is this spell I did once and I got all the side affects exceped gills and a tail

Best Answer

Dont give up, I am looking for that answer too :)

Best Answer