onitaly onitaly 41-45 6 Answers Apr 9 in Dating & Relationships

... and unrealistic hopes.

Best Answer

And a restraining order!!!

Best Answer

ahahahah not directed at the same person.........the moving on part is instantaneous!

Best Answer

Ok.....is that Dr Seuss, Grimms, or Aesops?

Best Answer

wow you got me.......... I might have enjoyed loving them

Best Answer

Of course.. when you love somebody with no expectations and no possibility of them loving you back it is unconditional.. its the best I think.

Best Answer

Yes it is like starting a dinner that will be enjoyed by others....

Best Answer

Haha.. nice way to put it..

Best Answer

It has to go somewhere...

Best Answer

Great !!!! i guess the guy who comes next will be very happy!

Best Answer

He`ll be a lucky guy... :)

Best Answer

Thank you.........I will love him, knowing special is loving and caring for each other....

Best Answer

It can create frustration ... not sure how it could ever create unconditional love. Spending a lot of time "loving" someone who doesn't feel the same is really a waste of time.

Best Answer

I dont think so... it can cause a ton of stress and possibly make you go crazy..lol

Best Answer

How do you stop loving? I can stop all actions and contacts, the heart I can't stop it.

Best Answer

I am not sure I ever actually stop loving but I do learn to love another and move on. I mean just the other day I recorded Zanadu off from tv.. yup when I was like 11 I had a crush on Olivia Newton John.. so I still hit record as cheesy as that damn movie is.

Best Answer