deepak3 deepak3 22-25, M 16 Answers Nov 23, 2013 in Women's Health

Sure, send her to the variety store for 4 litres and I'm sure she can produce it when she gets back, along with the change.

Best Answer

Entirely possible.

Possible hormone imbalance

or other medical issues can cause this to happen.

Best Answer

If she works on a dairy farm. Otherwise, I don't think so.

Best Answer

Just wanted to write a stupid comment since this question is so idiotic, but since it seems more people here don't know this:

Yes, it's entirely possible, like Th1nkF1rst wrote it can be a hormonal imbalance or other medical issues that do that. In most cases it's harmless, but it's better to check it out at a doctor why it happens especially since it's probably very inconvenient when it happens.

Best Answer

totally, goat's rue, blessed thistle ans fenugreek as well as a lot of suckling

Best Answer

yes, medical issues can cause it, and of course ***** in that area not even inside can result in pregnancy.

Best Answer

Yes, virtually all women can be induced to lactate.

Best Answer

yeah, she would Jesus though

Best Answer

Puberty and medications can easily cause that issue.

Even boys starting puberty can produce milk.

Best Answer

Possible. Hormones, breast exercises and thoughts.

Best Answer

Yes but it does have me wondering why you would post such a question. EP has children on it. Your question is rather perverted.

Best Answer

If shes like the virgin Mary then yes

Best Answer

that's called being pregnant, and I'm willing to bet the midwife at the birth lied.

Best Answer

Yeah but she was a virgin

Best Answer

..............Right because lying to say 'god' did it couldn't possibly have been an attempt by mary and her child to not be stoned to death for adultery.

Best Answer

Im not saying I believe it or I dont.. I'm just answering the question for the person and this is one way to produce milk by being a virgin

Best Answer

She was pregnant, the hormone changes by being pregnant caused milk production. no one has ever gotten pregnant without sex or in-vitro fertilization. Her hormones could be out of whack but it's not real common.

Best Answer

I understand all of that I was being a smart *** when I answered the persons question because if you think about it that would be the only way to produce milk whether the Virgin Mary is real or not the story has been told so I used it to give the person an answer that's all...

Best Answer

Give her four bucks and send her to CVS.

In seriousness, yes, but it's rare. Technically men can lactate, too.

Best Answer

No. In rare cases yes, but mostly no.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

no i am not

Best Answer