Some of this absurdity is utterly brain numbing. How about "Serious Questions"
sandygene sandygene 41-45, M 14 Answers Jan 28, 2012

really makes you seem like an idiot. arguing with retards on a computer?

Best Answer

retard??? i will have you know i,m an anthropologist

Best Answer

and how it makes you look arguing with these people, mister

Best Answer

137 here and quite happy with the way EP is... sheesh...

Best Answer

No , we are too stupid for that kinda stuff.

Best Answer

careful now?!........pedestals gittin little high?!..........might bump the noggin on the ceilin

Best Answer

Why can't a person a proud of their intellect ? Why can we celebrate beauty or other god given gifts but not intelligence ?
Fear that's why , people are afraid of those with high IQs .

Best Answer

nobodies dissin smartie pants........to me ep is fur fun.....just a reminder to lighten up a wee bit ;-)

Best Answer

You must admit most of these questions are absolute sewage. You would still have this regular area. But the more serious and intelligent would have a different area. I dont mean this as insult. I have found very intelligent people with robust things to say. Very good eruditions can be found here. BUT to find them in the Q/A pile of thousands of questions could take days. I just want a shortcut to these people and their prognostications.

Best Answer

hmm?.......still i'd rather have humans in all their glory.....blood & guts ;-)

Best Answer

i'd still troll the intellect sector :)

Best Answer

we're not into eruditions and prognostications , thank you very much,

Best Answer

Of course EP is fun and I just ignore many questions so it's no big deal , but you do have to shovel a lot of shite on here these days .
I beg to differ , your answer was clearly intended to have have a dig .

Best Answer

I'd bump it up to 130 personally , the average IQ is 100 so we wouldn't weed out that many .

Best Answer

Yeah I see your point but often wish there was a place for us to mingle .
Sometimes you have to talk to yourself in order to have an intelligent conversation :)

Best Answer

Hmmm..130..maybe a bit high.. we just need an IQs greater then the average houseplant to make this work..

Best Answer

great idea i strongly recommend...

Best Answer

show off ! but damn,,,yes ,, if u feel u need it ?

Best Answer

i like it. although there are some intellectual questions here, they always get lost in the stream of questions posted every second. and some of those only have 1-3 answers. intellectual is kinda a broad subject and idk what my iq is so can anyone suggest an example of an intellectual question?

Best Answer

heres one,,,can u play irish fiddle music on a 150yr old german viola and make it sound irish?

Best Answer

so how does that question make it intellectual? isn't an intellectual question considered a critical thinking question? i mean given the limited knowledge one has, he has rack his brain and should come up with an answer that makes sense.
*don't you think that there is no such thing as intellectual question? a person asks a question because he doesn't know the answer to it or to test the knowledge of the one he asks. however, there is a stupid answer and an intellectual answer. the stupid answer is defined as answers that doesn't answer the question directly (like trolling, jokes, etc) and intellectual answer means the answer answers the question seriously or gives the asker the answer he needs.
regarding your question, i don't have any background in german musical instruments and irish songs. however, given that a harmonica can actually play guitar notes and vice versa and other musical pieces, then i think that this is possible.

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

Is this an American thing where you all have your IQ tested?

Best Answer