account, or who isn't able to independently type their own resume using a common word processor like Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer is just a loser who never made an effort to keep up on what it takes to find a job and they have no one to blame for them being out of work but themselves?
CartoonishSuperVillainy CartoonishSuperVillainy 36-40, M 8 Answers Apr 22 in Community

I don't agreeeeeee...we can't all be good tech savvies, mechanics or farmers or or. Everyone is good at something, it is a mater of time...so lets not discourage but rather assist them to find their callings. <br />
Power to the modern human!!!

Best Answer

CEO at the place I used to work at never touched a computer, and made over 30 billion dollars in the 5 years he was there.

Best Answer

Millions of people do not have the luxury to get their hands on a basic computer desktop.

Best Answer

No my granny doesn't know n I can tell u she's not a loser

Best Answer

No. Maybe they have better things to do with their time than to spend all day on the computer.

Best Answer

Well, then they can damn well enjoy doing all those "better things" while they're unemployed.

Best Answer

When I wrote my comment that you discredit, the people who came to mind are so wealthy that they can afford to be unemployed. Not everybody needs a computer.

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't for the tendency of those people who can't use a computer to constantly ***** that it's Obama's fault, or because of those "Wall Street Banksters" that they can't find a job. If right-wingers want to complain about others not taking personal responsibility, then they first need to start taking some on their own.

Best Answer

My dad DID make an effort, though! D:

Best Answer