coquette coquette 26-30, F 9 Answers Mar 31, 2012

There are some people who really need to give themselves a hug on here, and a very few that just need some lithium or something. Just ignore them - and if they are being abusive flag them.

Best Answer

I think we need to start with those who get caught LYING and will not apologize nor admit they lied!

Best Answer

Bitlord - I took you through all the polls that change daily. That you don't know what "Margin of error" is, nor can you read that some of those polls update daily - is your own issue. (Along with the general creepiness of following me around. There are rules against this kind of behavior you know.) Please be civil.

Best Answer

It would be nice if all the name calling would stop.

Best Answer

Who decides who's ignorant and offensive? Isn't that relative?

Best Answer

I agree, just who censors the censors, a liberal would say all conservatives are ignorant and vice-versa.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, just which one are to be ignored?

Best Answer

Good idea

Best Answer

To each his/ her own. I agree with your strategy, but have been on EP too long not to notice that some people come in here looking for a fight, and are sure to find somebody else to cyber tussle with. It's all so silly!

Best Answer

o.O

Best Answer