jackojacko47 jackojacko47 26-30, M 8 Answers Jul 8 in Dating & Relationships

There are many ways to meet someone, face to face or through a website, all it takes to fall in love with someone is to get to know them and realize what works between you and what doesn't.

Best Answer

Yes, we can FEEL that way, but it isnt really, truly, love.

Best Answer

yeah, but then you're not in love with the person, you're in love with the fantasy

Best Answer

some might argue that is always the case in love. In person or in virtual level. But again...real love...it can start online...but it has to grow real. If not it will fade away like flower without air , faster than your crush on your teacher when you were 12. :)

Best Answer

I doubt it. Hasn't happened to me doubt it ever will

Best Answer

define love. love is something more than butterflies in your belly and the feeling you cant be with someone. You can feel the crush kind of love with celebrities that are not even alive now. The real love...I guess in this world of technology is all possible. After all you can keep in touch now with people far away. But I would say...no...to develop your love you have to meet her or him. Touch , and hold. Not just send pictures and naughty messages. :)

Best Answer

yes maybe you can feel something , but right

Best Answer

I am with one.

Best Answer

Oh without a doubt, I feel it right now...

Best Answer