Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 5, 2011

I just listened to this song today...reminds me of my drinking days. Those are over. *looks at toddler and infant playing at her feet* Long gone lol...I don't miss it. Getting drunk was never really all that fun.

Best Answer

Hahaha (x I love drinking, I think it's really fun. Especially when it's just my best friend and I.. We like to sing a lot when we're drunk and it's pretty awesome hahaha I never get tired of it (: It's fun if you're with the right people.

Best Answer

I know! shutup! and get back in the corner!

Best Answer

D':

Best Answer

No, you still have to clean my apartment.

Best Answer

Sorry, I'll go over and clean it up after my hangover settles down ;_;

Best Answer

Ah, BrodyBear... story of my life. There is an old Dutch saying, though, which goes something like: "That which is said drunk has been thought through sober".

Drinking just makes me do things I want to do but don't normally think I should for some reason.

Best Answer

Haha I love that saying XD It's so true.. I love drinking :D I'm gona drink on thusday, I can't wait! haha What's the craziest thing you've ever done while drunk?

Best Answer

You see most people can't that's why you should avoid getting drunk. My brother-in-law used to drink to much while in the Navy. His nick name behind his back was LUSHY.

Best Answer

Oh wow :o haha I never drink to the point where I'm stupid cause I almost always have to be the designated buzzed driver hahaha those are lyrics to a great blink 182 song hahaha

Best Answer