DaniyelHaazik DaniyelHaazik 18-21, M 3 Answers Aug 18 in Movies & TV

Um, yes thank you! Let's call up the producers and bring the original cast back. I did like about half of the new cast, but still not as funny as their predecessors.

Best Answer

I dont know how but would love to hv someone tells them this.

Best Answer

I don't remember much of that show but i remember being happy when i saw my mom watching it. :D

Best Answer

Best part of your comment/respond is that you were happy when you saw your mom happy! It's been two years since the last time i saw her in my life. I'm hoping to reunite with her in the life after death.

Best Answer

I'm sorry. :( I hope you do. :)

Best Answer

That was a good show!! I wish we could get Laugh In back on the air if you really want to go back in time!! :)

Best Answer

I know right cause right now I watch SNL as not all skits are good. Most were bad.

Best Answer

I meant to say *but not all skits

Best Answer

Yeah it seems as if SNL tries to hard, there seems to be too much effort in the acting and the writing. However, the 2008 Presidential Election mockery was unmatched! SNL rocked that to the fullest!

Best Answer