singwme singwme 56-60, F 7 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

Seriously! Enough is enough. Time to grow up already.

Best Answer

Baby who? You don't know anything about my political beliefs--All I know is--everybody who runs will bad mouth their own party until the primaries are over--then all of a sudden they support the person they just bad mouthed for months because they're in the same party--oooopppps never mind--sorry I talked sh!t about you til I lost---now we're in this together.

Best Answer

'Baby'? EEeeeewww, just eeewwww.

Best Answer

Some a- hole called me baby and somebody (not me) flagged the answer--sorry if you misunderstood.

Best Answer

I saw it. He is a hate-filled freak. Exactly the kind we are all sick of hearing.

Best Answer

I don't know where he got an opinion of my politics--I never mentioned a preference--he just flat out insulted me. Truth is--I don't give a $hit who won or lost--I only know people follow like sheep--like cult religion--agree or disagree--that was my point.

Best Answer

Lol, well, there is the proof of your point. :)

Best Answer

I agree completely,wish the hate junkies would at least find something else.

Best Answer

I was very disappointed, but life goes on...We are Americans!

Best Answer

Truth be told--I don't like either of them--I'm just tired of the 'cult' followers.

Best Answer

According to the republicans Obama is a Kenyan.

Best Answer