In my opinion....the most controversial but humorous TV series of ALL time.... I have recorded every single one of the episodes, without the commercials, since I was about 11 years old....With all due respect to everyone out there...Archie's ignorance was just hilarious! And Mike.....well...can we talk about some episodes? Do any of you remember the one about the fire? Do you put on the sock and the shoe, or put on the shoe and the shoe? Or do you hop along, according to the Arch...put on the sock and the shoe at once? Yeah..I'm losing my mind..please help! :-)
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 9 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Movies & TV

Or the toilet paper " over" or " under" controversy. Priceless.

Best Answer

I remember that one!! Remember when Edith had that accident with the heavy syrup????? I never laughed SO HARD!!!! She hit the Priest's auto, and she wasn't even driving!!!!

Best Answer

busy re-watching Walking Dead season 2 in preparation for season 3

Best Answer

Love that show. I'll sit with you, just don't call me Meathead.

Best Answer

NEVER!!! You remember the episode when Archie got it back?????? It was from a Town employee rep, I think....

Best Answer

I loved the one(s) when the jefferson's came over. Again, very un-Politically Correct, but that is what made it funny. I truly think that the PC Police have made everyone slightly dull and they all forgot how to take a joke.

Best Answer

Archie was the only one I liked ...

Best Answer

Ughh! They were ALL great!

Best Answer

You'll a great time, I actually got hooked on the old silent movies.

Best Answer

I love the way he pronounces words

Best Answer

OMGosh..He was fantastically FUNNY!!!

Best Answer

omg yes like..."terlit" for toilet LOL

Best Answer

That's one I use

Best Answer