Yes you can if you make it work, and it is hard work but its not imposible.

Best Answer

Well, depends. I once loved someone...DEEPLY. But, one day...he had to move back to his hometown...In the Virgin Islands!...he didn't even tell me....he told my friend to tell me goodbye!:(....but! I'm planning to save up and take a plane to St. Croix...one day But, if it's really true then hell yeah! Go for it!:)

Best Answer

Yes ..there is no distance in love

Best Answer

Skype. In fact I think Skype has way too much love as it is. Tone down the love Skype.

Best Answer

We're under the same sky.

Best Answer

Your question has more than one meaning.<br />
Maybe you're asking if love works at a distance? It can. You can love anyone anywhere and love as many people you wish to love. You still love your parents, grandparents, siblings, and other relatives, right? I doubt that you live with them all. Some of them live far away and you still love them, right?<br />
Maybe you're asking if a couple in love can remain true to each other when they are far apart? They can, but the more time they spend apart, the more that the relationship erodes until it reaches a point where one of them will seek love from someone local. We need to be hugged, kissed, touched, and made love to relatively often.<br />
Maybe you're asking if I can love you despite you being far from me, and a stranger? Maybe. If we meet, and get along well, then I would love you despite your distance, but I wouldn't avoid dating anyone else unless I know that you will be coming back to me in a month or two.

Best Answer